Overnight parking

In the small ads at the back of the Jan. issue of Trucking magazine, there is an ad. for a book of parking areas/truckstops. I went on the web page - Lorryparks.webeden.co.uk - it gives a few details, inc the price, BUT, has any one actually bought a copy and can give an honest opinion OR have i got to splash out ? Just being a good “Yorkshireman”, i’m carefull with money.
Ps. Hope every one has a good New Year.

I’ve not seen that one, so can’t comment on it.

This is a good one though.
AND, its written by a truck driver. I got this one for that reason, we need to support each other rather than some magazine. The one that T & D produced a few years back was rubbish when it first came out. It might have improved, I don’t know, I haven’t looked at it since then.

That was 3 months ago. There may have been a new print run or he might be completing an update for the 2006/7 edition. There might also be copies available at your nearest stockist.
This book, I personally guarantee, is a good one and well worth the price if you need something along those lines.

My personal opinion is:-
I will be buying a replacement the next time I see it for sale for those reasons. AND as its done by a fellow trucker, its truckers helping each other, not bankrolling some other chancer trying to fleece us of our hard earned cash.

I have took a gamble and sent of for one, as i get
fed up of looking for parking in towns, will let u know
if its any good.