Operation centre

Hi. I am new in here and i am wondering if anyone can help with suggestions about operation centre around Dartford area. How much should normally expect for an artic? Thanks

I think it would be helpful if you would explain just what you are asking.

raymundo:
I think it would be helpful if you would explain just what you are asking.

Yes, like do you want one or are you offering one for rent?

If you are looking to start up, you have come to the right place. Our resident business consultant will be along soon with popcorn and chocolate bars :laughing:

For Dartford you have two choices really, north or south of the river, the best advice I can give you is to drive around locally and look for yards that have an assortment of companies in them, the Slade Green and Belvedere areas are best south of the water (God’s country) if you have to head into bandit country then Rainham is your best bet :wink:

PS I’m not the expert that Mr Nut refers too :laughing:

Try McKenna’s yard in Purfleet. From the Circus Tavern roundabout, over the bridge then first right. There were loads of owner operators down there a couple of years ago.

Sorry make that McKella.

Thanks to all of you.
I am trying to start like an od and i want to put down on paper as many information as i can in order to get the right decision. It seems that is not the right time for starting but i see a lot of od on containers work and i am wondering if they really drive for fun!..

nickuk76:
of od on containers work and i am wondering if they really drive for fun!..

Must be…

nickuk76:
Thanks to all of you.
I am trying to start like an od and i want to put down on paper as many information as i can in order to get the right decision. It seems that is not the right time for starting but i see a lot of od on containers work and i am wondering if they really drive for fun!..

:open_mouth: