Oops, a load of ****

All over the place
dorsetecho.co.uk/video/40337 … f=vidshare

Does the trailer get a puncture? The tyre looks pretty flat! - Not that it negates the speed he was doing… :smiley:

Love it how the car driver rips the hand brake up lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Far too fast with a single axle tanker , it was only going one way :blush:
nothing else to blame but the driver :slight_smile:

Agency tractor driver :wink:

tango boy:

You sure the driver wasn’t Polish as well■■? :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

tango boy:

You sure the driver wasn’t Polish as well■■? :smiley:

Good shout lol :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:
Love it how the car driver rips the hand brake up lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What else would he do? Leave it to roll away?

Roymondo:

tango boy:

What else would he do? Leave it to roll away?

Obviously :unamused: It was the noise of it what made me laugh jeez :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s the noise that ratchet handbrakes make. You must be very easily amused if it really did make you laugh out loud.

For the avoidance of doubt - I do not know the make or model of car involved here, but some manufacturers these days specifically advise drivers to apply the handbrake without pressing the ratchet button, even though the practice is sneered at by those who know no better.

The alternative - seeing the driverless car roll sedately into the one in front would have been just as risible :slight_smile:

Jeez.

Roymondo:
That’s the noise that ratchet handbrakes make. You must be very easily amused if it really did make you laugh out loud.

For the avoidance of doubt - I do not know the make or model of car involved here, but some manufacturers these days specifically advise drivers to apply the handbrake without pressing the ratchet button, even though the practice is sneered at by those who know no better.

The alternative - seeing the driverless car roll sedately into the one in front would have been just as risible :slight_smile:

Jeez.

Roger!! :sunglasses:

Lol-handbrake noise made me giggle too!

Then again,so does people ■■■■■■■. Teacher told me I was immature. She was right.

It would appear there are a few on here who are easily amused. Eddie.

Roymondo:

Jeez.

I did that once when I was learning to drive, my instructor flipped her lid. Now I always push the button in before moving it.

tango boy:

Hahaha :grimacing:

Was that rust/dust or did the tank split? :blush: :blush: :laughing:

After the tractor jumped about 4ft in the air I bet there was a bit more slurry freshly produced in the cab to clean up.

Own Account Driver:
After the tractor jumped about 4ft in the air I bet there was a bit more slurry freshly produced in the cab to clean up.

That’s made me lol like the handbrake noise did :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Own Account Driver:

That’s made me lol like the handbrake noise did :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your so immature ,shake would be doing handstands whilst foaming at the mouth :wink:

nick2008:

tango boy:

Own Account Driver:

your so immature ,shake would be doing handstands whilst foaming at the mouth :wink:

Hope so!!! :wink: