warning

hi guys , now i dont have class 1 so forgive me if i get names of parts wrong , i was sitting at bothwell roundabout in my class 2 volvo , when the class 1 in front pulled away from the lights and left the trailer on the ground i imagine he didnt lock the bar thing hence it falling to the ground , so beware everyone remember and check it :smiley:

Was it a tescos? You shop n they drop

…and remember, wait for the loud ‘CLUNK’ then give 2 pulls with the unit to make sure the trailer kingpin has engaged… must remember that for this afternoon :wink:

Tazbug

Tazbug:
…and remember, wait for the loud ‘CLUNK’ then give 2 pulls with the unit to make sure the trailer kingpin has engaged… must remember that for this afternoon :wink:

Tazbug

LOAD BANG, TWO TUGS, MAKE SURE IT DONT FALL OFF !!! im having flashback to when i was twelve !!!

Madguy :smiling_imp:

fantastic replies folks , i was â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  myself when it happened :smiley:

Have to admit it would be a bit funny pulling up behind this artic that only a moment ago was bending all over the place and then when he pulls away from the lights it suddenly doesn’t move lmao…

This DCPC… :unamused: :laughing:

Not funny, there for the grace etc etc. And sam being an articulate type of a fellow should know better. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats why i always check my clip is in ! :wink:

Madguy…I just got it, very funny :laughing: :laughing:

Tazbug

Surely if he had been driving and then it came off it would be down to a fault with the 5th or kingpin? And not a driver errorâ– â– ?

Its bloody scary when you think about it, there’s very little holding the trailer on! Check the dog clips in all that does ensure the arms in lock position.
You’d go mad if you thought about it too much.

Tazbug:
Madguy…I just got it, very funny :laughing: :laughing:

Tazbug

Come on man, thought you would have got that sooner, didnt your mom used to say that â– â– ?

Madguy :smiling_imp: