Only 5 minors

And I still failed due to a stupid mistake,

I was nervous before the test, couldnt get anything right in the yard before we set off, the drive up to the test centre was IMO fairly poor, arrives at the test centre and the butty wagon is shut and I am gagging for a brew.

Test time,
Controlled stop - Easy.
Reverse - Like Bullseye, iiiiiiiiiiinnnnn 1, no shunt required, oooozing with confidence after that.
Uncoupling/coupling - Not rocket science.

So onto the road, No real issues, then where a road narrows slightly, I would say it was 70/30 in my favour to go, a woman in a van coming towards me carried on,
I got the serious mark, game over,

Retest booked for 2 weeks time.

Bit gutted.

When you have passed you will be able to carry on next time and make her reverse to get your own back :laughing:

Bad luck, mate… hope the ■■■■■ went down the road and got a puncture

better luck next time troble with tests is you cant shout at the leemings when they screw you up :laughing: so the test it self isnt very realistic :laughing:

was you at bredury ■■ if so i have been told that the oneoutside on the road is not to bad never tried it maself as i only live round the corner and good luck for next time

gonzothejaffa1:
was you at bredury ■■ if so i have been told that the oneoutside on the road is not to bad never tried it maself as i only live round the corner and good luck for next time

Yeh Bredbury,
Went to the 1 outside a few year back when I was doing a job in Brinny ghetto, Lets just say it certainly cleansed my colon :blush:

The Little Cafe (think thats what its called) Wagon on the Ind estate is a good hit :sunglasses:

Almost the same for one of my trainees on CE test at Gloucester DTC - got 5 minors and 1 serious for doing 34 in a 30 for 400 yards on an empty road - you would think that if a trainee gave a general safe drive overall that they would pass them - but no… this is the DSA - SORRY forgot :blush: - Weedon DTC examiners do it like that - FAIRLY :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just put this test behind you and do the next one with a clean slate. :smiley: