PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hello all

My first test -I failed due to skimming a kerb & I didnt see a car coming up from behind while doing the gear excersie, adding the fact my indicator had self cancelled it self… But I knew that Id Failed… so I wasnt botherd.

Result - 2 Dangerous Faults & 5 Minors

My second test - Nothing much to report, off we went very happily and I made the classic mistake I got caught SPEEDING 43mph on a single carriageway
Then to top it all of someone pulled out on me on a roundabout, approach was good, truck in correct gear, clear for me to proceed.
Some [zb] in an Audi pulled straight out of a garage on the the roundabout with out a by your leave - didnt even indicate

Result - 2 Serious Faults & 4 Minors

When I questioned the examiner after the test, Ok so speeding was my fault but when I spoke about the roundabout situation, boy did he get defensive - saying I should have anticipated his actions - what do I have to hvae a crystal ball.

Think the best thing to do is stop at every roundabout ?

Third test being booked but I dont know who much more I can take, why should I fail due to cos other muppets cant drive

17th Jan 2008

Passed my 3RD test and im so happy - Result not what I expected but never the less its still a pass

Result - 11 Minors

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations and happy and safe driving. Watch out there are a lot of idiots on our roads. .

well done and good luck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done. Keep up that good driving standard.

well done

well done mate :smiley:

Well done!

Nice one Swampey

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Andy

Well done!!

Well Done

Well done swampey good luck with it mate :smiley: