desition made

hi guys
i have now come to the conclustion that i will take a 3rd test at the class1
as all of you are telling me i have come this far and spent x amount on training
i i would be silly to back out now. i have decided to use a different training school for the 3rd test and am looking for a test in the first week of june.
so far this will have cost me £1300 which i aint got.
my wife who is 37 5" 5" 9 stone and lush blue eyes and long blonde hair
has told me if she has to she will sell her self for 1 hour only if she has to for me to pay for the test. wat a situ to be in it just ■■■■■■ me off life.
will speak soon guys all the best vig.
ps well done you guys who passesd 2day cant understand semtex test
how the hell did he get away with that massive fault and still pass.
i pinch a bit of space and its a major disaster.thought the examineers were all trained the same. not aving a go at you sem just the examineer.
i should make a complaint to the dsa about this situation and put my fail
sheet to them to see wat they got to say compared to semtes’s.
very bitter vig.
pps to make matters worse me numbers did not come up either lol

you made the right choice mate, Go for it… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done for having a wife that is understanding … you will get there see you on the road one day…
my drive today wasnt the best in the world i thought it had gone wrong a few times , after it went wrong on the reverse i still need to shunt once i take the shunt it goes in the box everytime …i thought to hell with it give it my best shot seemed to work… but honestly you will get there, i will be the guy looking totally lost … im sure i would do better in australia all them long roads
bye for now and break a leg for next time
hope it isnt too long till the next one

Good luck and i couldn’t agree more about some examiner’s being picky on who they pass and fail. :wink:

I know what you mean about examiners, I was convinced I had failed. I also feel that I drove worse this time than I did last time when I failed.

such is life.

good luck with the next one

stuart

Vig Keep at it mate I had the sme probs but got there in the end and the total cost was horrendous. But it’s been a year since I passed C1 and I’ve recovered most of it as this job pays better than my last one.

vigfanbke,what a wonderful young lady you have,she knows how much
this means to you,well you will be takeing your test soon so the best of luck from all of us here on the TRUCK NET,and we will be waiting for
your next post,mate

Vigfanbke, likewise all the above comments, you have made the only choice, not just the right one. Wish you luck. Regards to your Wife who clearly is very supportive.

Glad to hear you are having another go vigfanbke and good luck :smiley: .