On yer tod

I’m on my own today but I have had a text from Jonah1 (Sean and Trina) and a phone call from David (Spardo) so Happy Christmas all and may the New Year bring you all what you wish for
George

DAF95XF:
Does having had to move back in with my mum and brother count as being on my own :wink:
Actually technically I am 'cause they’ve kinda dissapeared :confused:

I think we can allow you into the club :smiley: :smiley:

Now do you have a cat… :laughing:

On my own at the moment, but in about an hour I’m going to pick up my “little treasure” from my expensive ex wife

Do all my checks before I leave, mainly to make sure that the horn is working so I don’t have to go to the door and get me ear bent :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Then spend the rest of the day trying to entertain a ten year old girl, any tips?

I bought her a remote control artic last year and it didn’t go down too well :cry:
I spent most of the day trying to reverse it :laughing:

MR VAIN:
No, i’m not on my own, but i feel for those that are.

Hey don’t fret, I’ve been on my own four nights a week for the last 22 years so I’m well used to it now!

Why reg:

DAF95XF:
Does having had to move back in with my mum and brother count as being on my own :wink:
Actually technically I am 'cause they’ve kinda dissapeared :confused:

I think we can allow you into the club :smiley: :smiley:

Now do you have a cat… :laughing:

Actually yes I do :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was gonna say something to that but I’m gonna be good and say nice cat.
So rog a new cloth and can of polish was it from Mrs Vain, Sponge and fold away bucket from the kids :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:

Koop:
I’m on here to keep away from the kids with their indoor helicopters!! ouch

So to answer your question…im not on my own no, would be nice later though, might tell the Mrs and kids to go for a walk. A long one!!

:laughing:

No, i’m not on my own, but i feel for those that are.

It has its benefits -
I watch what I like on telly, I get the hat and the prezzie in the cracker plus the best bits of the turkey. Also I get to log on here on Christmas day without getting an earful from the other half. :smiley:

Mind you the cats are staring… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I got a collapsable bucket fathers day a few years ago, never looked back since :wink: trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=40215

way to stuff up your laptop there!

I’m at home now.

Been out all night on the biggest multidrop job I’ve ever done.Did about 40,000kms,without a break,and that bloody red uniform was a nightmare. :angry:

No breakdowns though,so got to give credit to the garage for preparing the V9,and it was very economical as well,with very few emissions. :wink:

Merry Christmas guys.

Ken.

Quinny:
I’m at home now.

Been out all night on the biggest multidrop job I’ve ever done.Did about 40,000kms,without a break,and that bloody red uniform was a nightmare. :angry:

No breakdowns though,so got to give credit to the garage for preparing the V9,and it was very economical as well,with very few emissions. :wink:

Merry Christmas guys.

Ken.

Now I would have thought that sitting at the backend of a train of reindeer would have put you in line of quite a few emissions :open_mouth: Not to mention the mince pies and sherry at each abode :smiley:

Why reg:
‘…Just had a thought, how many of you are on your own today?..’

Sort of …bird working till 21.00 and I’ve been to church.
Off to enjoy a pint before coming back to do a bit o’ roast.
This will contribute to my weekly rest …but where’s the work gonna come from now that my agency ‘Christmas push’ is done?

beattun:
way to stuff up your laptop there!

Its my mums - the cat doesnt come anywhere near mine, I wont allow her :laughing:

Happy Keith:

Why reg:
‘…Just had a thought, how many of you are on your own today?..’

Sort of …bird working till 21.00 and I’ve been to church.
Off to enjoy a pint before coming back to do a bit o’ roast.
This will contribute to my weekly rest …but where’s the work gonna come from now that my agency ‘Christmas push’ is done?

I know what you mean being an agency driver too. I work self employed through them so I have decided to bite the bullet and send out/make calls to all the surrounding haulage firms offering my services if they need a driver.

Obviously, if you get work from a company you are obliged to tell your agency as they get a cut, but if its new business i.e. you’ve never driven with them via the agency, then the money is yours.

Just an idea, but you could try it as there is nothing to lose :slight_smile:

am sitting here brousing ebay there must be a few pther people as well as had several questions asked this morning…my missus is out working till 2pm…shes a carer for old people she has to go house to house…people forget they still need careing this time of the year…

Just done part-time dad thing!! :smiley:

Had my 10 year old son staying last night,up at the crack of dawn,got his i-pod thingy loaded,put all the batteries in everything else and dropped him off at the exs!

We still get on quite well-shes engaged and I`m re-married.Went in,even got pressies off of them!

Now its time to put the turkey on and fall asleep on the sofa

luvvly jubbly!!

Merry Christmas boys and girls! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jay your wife is one of the few people who get recognised for what they do, my Macmillan nurse will be here at 3 just to make sure I,m ok. Happy Christmas

Ayup,Im just sitting here with Mr.OUZO and MaryJ.At least the conversation will be good(cant argue wi mysen).the cat passed away this year(25 yrs old).Boy do I sound sad,but Im not,just chilling out,its only Xmas,just another day in my journey seeking the meaning of life :wink: HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE. Cherers Joe, :smiley: :smiley:

Actually sitting here, with friends next door, who are doing xmas dinner for later.
The odd part of it is, I’m so used to being alone at work, it’s hard to actually have people so close, I can’t face spending much time with them…

I’ve come to the ex - for Christmas day to see my son …
now I wish I was on my own !!!
Jeezus she’s a pain in the … :unamused:

( no stars allowed ) jd