On yer tod

Christmas morning…

Just had a thought, how many of you are on your own today?

My kids are grown up and in different parts of the world and I lost the missus some time back (she was in the frozen food section last time I saw her - honest).

So for me Christmas is a one man affair, well… and the cats.

Just wondered if there is anyone else in te same boat :unamused:

OMG there’s only me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’ll be with my kids tomorrow but on my own today but that’s through choice. I take about as much notice of Christmas Day as I do of Ramadan, Yom Kippur or Bastille day.

Know what you mean Harry… its just another day

Hey maybe its just us Harry’s that cant be asked :smiley:

Harry Kyng

Why reg:
Christmas morning…

My kids are grown up and in different parts of the world and I lost the missus some time back (she was in the frozen food section last time I saw her - honest).

OMG there’s only me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh god! You’ve gone down the “on my own with cats” route! There’s no hope for you now!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Have a good one anyway Reg!

Just another day
My 14yr old wont be here till 4pm then its back to work fri at 16:00 running up to Leicester and back to Bristol then home to bed and back in sunday night.
I’ve made a stand this year that I’m not doing the Christmas thing this year
No tree, lights, cards NOTHING its my choice and thats it.
My sister called by last night and think she was gobsmacked that I was really doing it NOTHING lol
anyway have a good day what ever your doing

Sort of on own…

few drinks last night in home… (yes with the cat for company)

off round sisters for dinner later (well it is a free meal :slight_smile:)

kids round tomorrow for weekend but i got a shift at tesco’s in evening.

andy187:

Please can you make sure that Tesco at Beaumont Leys Leicester gets some Value products as they have run out of the ones I want… :laughing:

ROG:

andy187:

Please can you make sure that Tesco at Beaumont Leys Leicester gets some Value products as they have run out of the ones I want… :laughing:

Well give us a wave Rog I’ll be passing the door about 6.30 - 7 pm then an hour 15 later on my way out of Walkers heading back south :laughing: :laughing:

wont be spending much time with the family, gonna have those dreaded questions about my ex from my gran and i just cant handle it right now from her as she has an opinion to everything and doesnt keep them to herself

popping round to a friends later as she is on her own this xmas so im gonna keep her company

cant be bothered with xmas, i would happily go to work today if anybody was out.

We are all going singularly to the local pub after it closes and having a loners christmas party. My contribution was a dozen bottles of wine and a big box of cheese from France. Someone else brought some sprouts and a box of parsnips.

■■■■ ■■■■ :stuck_out_tongue:

nick2008:

ROG:

andy187:

Well give us a wave Rog I’ll be passing the door about 6.30 - 7 pm then an hour 15 later on my way out of Walkers heading back south :laughing: :laughing:

PM sent

ANDY1961:

Why reg:
Christmas morning…

Oh god! You’ve gone down the “on my own with cats” route! There’s no hope for you now!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Have a good one anyway Reg!

Sighs… I know, thought I’d finish my quilting later :open_mouth: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Merry christmas guys, just thought i’d look in on you cos i had an idea that there would be a few logged on.

I’m on here to keep away from the kids with their indoor helicopters!! ouch

So to answer your question…im not on my own no, would be nice later though, might tell the Mrs and kids to go for a walk. A long one!!

:laughing:

Koop:
I’m on here to keep away from the kids with their indoor helicopters!! ouch

So to answer your question…im not on my own no, would be nice later though, might tell the Mrs and kids to go for a walk. A long one!!

:laughing:

No, i’m not on my own, but i feel for those that are.

Does having had to move back in with my mum and brother count as being on my own :wink:
Actually technically I am 'cause they’ve kinda dissapeared :confused:

MR VAIN:
Merry christmas guys, just thought i’d look in on you cos i had an idea that there would be a few logged on.

Admit it Rob, you’re just a sad anorak like the rest of us :wink: :laughing:

MR VAIN:

I do too Rob…especially the ones who are used to being with family and friends, I’m sure there are people who prefer or are used to being on ones own.

Koop:

MR VAIN:

I do too Rob…especially the ones who are used to being with family and friends, I’m sure there are people who prefer or are used to being on ones own.

And for those in Afganistan, Iraq etc…

newmercman:

MR VAIN:

Admit it Rob, you’re just a sad anorak like the rest of us :wink: :laughing:

That and the fact i’ve made a lot of friends on here and i wouldnt like to think of anyone being lonely.