On Test Thursday 20/1/05

I spoke to the Dapper Scavenger yesterday, on the phone.

She is doing her CLASS 1 TEST, in the Rutherglen area today. So do her a favour and keep away. She says she needs all the help she can get :open_mouth: :smiley: .

She hasn’t been on-line much recently, due to having just moved house, again. The new place hasn’t got a phone line connected yet. BT should be coming in today to sort that too.

She intends to be down at the Post Christmas Party, next weekend. Hopefully to celebrate her pass as well as the usual reasons for going to party. I’m sure you don’t need them spelling out to you :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck Dapper Scavenger with
your class 1 test and hope you
pass :smiley:

How did she do, how did she doâ– â– ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Come on Simon!
I hope it went well.

We’ll look foreward to seeing her, but don’t keep us in suspense 'till then, will you?

Oh Wow… Yeah, How did she get on??.. She kept that quiet… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Fingers Crossed she passed eh?? :wink:

wonder if that was her coming up from the east kilbride/busby road yesterday morning turning right at glasgow road just at the cross in rutherglen.good luck and hope you passed.

there was a lad that was running through the reversing exercise yesterday at hillington,he works for christian salvesan at newhouse.he was going on his test at bishopbriggs l8r in the afternoon.does anyone know how he got on if you where in that area yesterday at the same test station?.he had a 30’ trl on .

oh by the way was that you yesterday simon about 13.30 heading west on the M8 glasgow,i passed you just at barlinnie prison on the other side in the DHL MAN truck. :question:

i hope she passed too… bless her for keeping that so quiet!

ggls

hic

sozzled :sunglasses:

I am the party. My truck was god and it walked on water. Well, sploshed through a few puddles anyway :slight_smile:

I am well chuffed - passed with only 5 faults. Really shouldn’t change gear while cornering :stuck_out_tongue: Talk about nerve-racking! The examiner was not the talkative type and I was on edge the whole time. By the time you start doing the uncoupling/coupling you just want to get it over and done with and find out the result!

I hope to be at the party to celebrate but it really all depends on finding a place to crash as cheaply as possible. I might check out the hollys.

Congrats Dapper :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Way to go Dapper, many congratulations. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That is so great dapper well done, congratulations that is so cool!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice One Dapper very well done

Congratulations Dapper Scavenger :smiley:

Congratulations Dapper :wink: .

Well done, congratulations, etc etc etc.

nice to have ya in da club… hehe congratulations sweetie ■■

well done dapper :wink: :wink:

NICE ONE!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Hope you make it to the party! :wink:

Great news, well done girl.
Gordy

Congratulations Dapper, Way to go girl… WooHoo…