Novara services itlay

USED QUITE A LOT IN ME TIME . W/ENED. ANY/ONE GOT ANY PICS OR STORIES TO TELL.

I used this place all the time, I used to leave Padova on a Friday night & always stopped here for a 45 on the way through, sometimes for an Espresso Lungo or two, sometimes for a lot of Peronni’s & a really long 45 minutes :smiley: The Autogrill upstairs wasn’t that bad either, pasta, main course, dessert, soft drink & coffee all for 12 grand (about a fiver) Usually some decent totty wandering around too :wink:

I used it too, grilled panini and an espresso ready for the 'Blanc. Always plenty of Brits in and out. Never seemed to use it much going in to Italy though, just never fitted in with my schedule, although did stop once after I’d helped a frenchman (I know, I know :unamused: ) after he’d tried to roll his drawbar outfit full of paper just before Novara . He’d overtaken me about a minute before, early a.m, and decided to fall asleep afterwards. He hit the concrete central barrier, flipped onto its side with 1 tonne reels of paper rolling about in front of me. I helped get him out of the cab (which was in a mess), sat him down and noticed he had broken his leg!! He didn’t realize until he’d sat down on the hard shoulder. I needed a coffee after that! Happy days!

Regards,

Brookie