Norbrt Dentressangle

Hi all,
I have the chance of a job at Norbert Dentressangle in Tamworth, it would be curtain sider work, on days, carrying palletised ambient goods for Asda to their RDC’s . I was wanting to know if anyone has done similar work for Dentressangle and if it’s any good. Also, i have never worked for such a large company before and was wondering how they treat you.
Thanks in advance for any help.

The Maoster works for Nobbies… I think.

He’ll tell you all about them.

My son has worked for them since they took over Christian Salvos, theyre very good actually. Although as usual I suspect it differs from depot to depot depending on who you take your orders from.

Cant fault them personally,if you can cope with the inevitable H&S stuff.

you will be getting a new uniform when they change their name to xpo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

French haulage giant Norbert Dentressangle is to be bought by a US firm – XPO Logistics – in a deal that will see one of the most prominent family haulier names on the road change.

As a result of the £2.3bn deal, XPO intends to rebrand the acquired operations under a single global name: XPO Logistics.

Full article in Commercial Motor

Oh the telephone manner retraining. Good morning ecks pee o lodge ist stix

Thank you everyone for your help. Why do i feel like i have just missed the boat. Never mind, i will give it a go, and hopefully everything will be OK. Drive safe everyone.

I don’t know what Tamworth depot is like but Norbert’s are pretty sound as an employer, there’s the usual H&S rubbish you get from any of the large logistics companies but if you can go with the flow you’ll have no problems.