What are norbert-dentressangle like to work for

Hello i have a driving assessment for norbert-dentressangle in the morning at there normanton wakefield depot. Just wondering what the company was like to work for. Do you get paid breaks overtime rates holidays etc. will find out more info tomorrow when i go but advance info would be great.

oilburner999:
Hello i have a driving assessment for norbert-dentressangle in the morning at there normanton wakefield depot. Just wondering what the company was like to work for. Do you get paid breaks overtime rates holidays etc. will find out more info tomorrow when i go but advance info would be great.

My dad worked there when it was swifts,is it still car parts they deliver from there :question:

Yes i believe it is

Hi Oilburner
I work for Nobbys but not on the uk side, from France. Best company i have worked for. Although i hear a lot of complaints from the drivers at Wakefield depot having said that not a lot seem to leave. Think most of the work is day work with the exception of night trunking which is a good number.

My neighbour runs their maintenance depot attached to their Normanton depot. I was chatting a while ago to her, not really speccing it out and she said there’s a fairly high turnover of faces.
Ok money but never going to make you a mint.
She did however tell me some right tales about the French attitude to the safety of their vehicles. They sometimes have French registered vehicles in for repair and service and what we see as acceptable is a long way from what the French do.

mick.mh2racing:
She did however tell me some right tales about the French attitude to the safety of their vehicles. They sometimes have French registered vehicles in for repair and service and what we see as acceptable is a long way from what the French do.

You’re not joking pard, VOSA or the BAG would have a field day with some of the junk run by Fr hauliers