Nobbies - Anyone got info on this company?

Anyone got info on these :question:

Job Title DRIVERS MEL/20947

Location MELTON MOWBRAY, LEICESTERSHIRE
Hours 40 PER WEEK, OVER 7 DAYS, DAYS/NIGHTS
Wage NEGOTIABLE
Work PatternDays , Nights , Weekends
Closing Date 01/02/2009
Pension No details held

Duration PERMANENT ONLY

Description
Norbert Dentressangle Group are recruiting for Day and Night Drivers with clean C+E licences (Class 1), based at our client site in Old Dalby. Excellent knowledge of UK geography and road network is essential. You will accurately and safely deliver to customers within the specified delivery area, as instructed by the Traffic Office, use all systems for recording deliveries including the use of the In Cab equipment, in accordance with laid down procedures. You are required to have a good understanding of driver regulations, in particular RTR and Tachograph regulations and be able to undertake the physical duties required of a driver. FLT licence preferred and willing to do Nights Out as required. Please apply on line at www.norbert-dentressangle.co.uk.

ON-LINE CONTACT FORM

Same job from different site totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/job42752081.html

jonob:
also at warrington depot

any idea on pay ?

Norbert dingle dangle bought out christian salvesons.
Out of 60 drivers at one of the salveson depots, 30 are being made redundant.
But they advertise for drivers■■? :unamused:
They don’t seem very trustworthy to me.
Foreign gits.

Never heard of them.

wheres asfordby haulage and storage based, i know i used to go in there alot for irlams , has norbert got the contract.
well probally a mile out but worth a quess

ady1:
wheres asfordby haulage and storage based, i know i used to go in there alot for irlams , has norbert got the contract.

They run out of the pet food place at Melton Mowbray.

Ken.

Quinny:

ady1:

Ken.

MARS?

No I think it is just UK work, boom boom!

Wheel Nut:

Quinny:

ady1:

Ken.

MARS?

No I think it is just UK work, boom boom!

Coat,hat taxi… :laughing:

Ken.

I applied for a job at their Leigh depot once. As soon as the guy l was talking to found out I lived sooooo far away he refused to send me an application form. French pillock :unamused:

Hmmm maybe I getter phone them next week its not worty while travelling there every day but if it involves 4 nights out Mon to Fri then I might consider it.

Its got to be a minimum of £5.80 an hour straight through though and pay for my own parking i cant think of anytthing less for a good company like this.

■■■■■■■ taking the ■■■■ or both Jammy. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i was talking to a driver in bellshill on friday not sure where his depo was
but deffo in the north east and he told me that there on £8 an hr but
cant get the hrs in average take home pay £385 aweek, hope this helps

They are after drivers in these areas if you interested dont know money or hours all i know is it wernt that bad when i applide about 3 year ago.
I think Aluns quote above is about right though.

Drivers -00556 Experienced: Permanent | Full-time
ND UK-NTH-Wakefield

Drivers -00505 Experienced: Permanent | Full-time
ND UK-SW-Gloucester

Drivers -00554 Experienced: Permanent | Full-time
ND UK-EM-Lutterworth

Drivers -00557 Experienced: Permanent | Full-time
ND UK-NW-Warrington

They are a massive international company with depots everywhere even in Newport South Wales.

chooch:
They are a massive international company with depots everywhere even in Newport South Wales.

Now longer have a Welsh presence AFAIK…

Depot and warehousing all gone, even closed down Salvesons in Ponty
:unamused:

NORBERTS HAVE GOT THE TOYOTA FORKTRUCK CONTRACT RUNNING OUT OF TOYOTA AT OLD DALBY CASTLEFORD WARRINGTON AND GLOUSTER…ALSO LOOKING FOR DRIVERS MATES ON NIGHTS…THINK ITS A 40HR CONTRACT MON TO FRI.

Think one should look else where,anything to do with the frogs should be left well alone. :unamused: :wink:

kitkat:
Think one should look else where,anything to do with the frogs should be left well alone. :unamused: :wink:

And exactly why is that then :question: :question: :open_mouth:

Hey ROG the Army logistics corp in Hull are advertising on Radio for civilian LGV testers - everyday theres at least 12 waggons out training the army lads up :smiley:

tobytyke:
Hey ROG the Army logistics corp in Hull are advertising on Radio for civilian LGV testers - everyday theres at least 12 waggons out training the army lads up :smiley:

Last time I looked they were only accepting DSA registered ones.