Noisyy Overnight Parking

I apologies if this has already been covered but i am new to this forum.
About 4 years ago i had to tip at Brackmills in Northampton and i had never had to park up in Northampton overnight before. I was carrying wine and thought id better be careful where i parked, i phoned my mate who had been around many years and asked him his advice. He told me to park at the Super Sausage Lorry park where it was very safe and very quiet!!!, ive never forgiven him to this day as i was kept awake for most of the night as you all probably know and never parked there again.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: LOL!!! Next time make sure you’ve got a bible with you and put it in the window - problem sorted!

:smiley:

PMSL Super sausage!!

yep regular knocking shop, apparantly the powers that be./police/council/joe bloggs. allow up to 13 workin girls to work the rd outfront… so ive been informed. so yep. if ur a lightsleeper/ vicar/mormon/ give it a wide berth. its not secure either. but theirs that much goin on, with the girls and and taxis hanging about.
its a bit to busy for the curtain slashers. oh yeah foods crap 2… just fin wid all that tramping crap so i doubt ill ever be visitin der again… oh well. u live and learn… and try not 2 4get… :unamused: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: