Welford

Just off junction 1 of the A14. Really decent food served by good staff. Always a warm welcome. Building ain’t great, shower not much better. Can’t really fault it. Won’t suit all i guess.

food is verygood here…for overnight parking dont know, never used it… but for a stop for food…very good open i beleave 6am till 10pm monday 2 thursday, and 6 till 7 on friday i beleave but not 100% sure.

Agree on the food. Parking however… be careful! I parked in there with a tilt on a few years ago and the scum sliced it to bits. There was a hole cut in the back flap big enough to climb through :open_mouth:

Ive never had a problem parking there overnight with a tilt, but as JB said, it does happen, heard this off a few people.
I darent go in there nowadays as my lorry and trailer are ‘mega spec’ they run on little wheels, if i went in there i dont think i would be able to get out without loosing a bumper!! Shame thou, cos the grub is good.

Kindle, did you know that most of welford park is now tarmac?

MR VAIN:
Kindle, did you know that most of welford park is now tarmac?

As Mark and Lard used to say on the best radio show ever… Well F*~+ My Hat I Didnt Know That!!
I may grace them with my presence again one day! Cheers for the info.