Brackmills parking laybys

Anyone know if these are monitored? Signs say there hours max but I’m tipping at 8am and not collecting in thrapston until about 2.30pm so I’d got some time to kill…

Go to gowerton rd loads of parking

I think it’s monitoring by van, best off leaving brackmills, drive up A45 about 2miles and park in the Esso garage near Billing, there’s a free lorry park.

It’s monitored by van and last time I was there some jumped up little sheeeiiittee on a moped,
I remember reading in the local news there that some councillors received an award for cutting truck crime 100% on the brackmills estate how did they do this■■? Banned overnight parking…

biggriffin:
I think it’s monitoring by van, best off leaving brackmills, drive up A45 about 2miles and park in the Esso garage near Billing, there’s a free lorry park.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Just Id never seen one but that’s not to say there isn’t one

You could always try the super sausage cafe on St. Andrews rd :open_mouth:

largebloke1969:
You could always try the super sausage cafe on St. Andrews rd :open_mouth:

Bit early for a super sausage :open_mouth:

I’ve settled for a set back layby on the A45 towards Thrapston to waste away some five or so hours :unamused:

Depends where you’re tipping on Brackmills. If it’s Great Bear you might still be there at 2.30pm…

Whoops, sorry, I’ve been off today, thought it was still Sunday night.

chinese6:
Depends where you’re tipping on Brackmills. If it’s Great Bear you might still be there at 2.30pm…

Wickes but the home delivery one on the “old” side. Always in an out there. In at 07.40, 33 pallets later I was pulling out at 08.10.

Give me that any day over tomorrow where I’ve got somewhere in Dagenham at 11am then once I heard that I lost the will to ask where or what afterwards :laughing: