No parking in bus stop

bubsy06:
Bus vs. Porsche - Video | eBaum's World

hi ho hi ho it off to bullys we go :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

at the end of the video after bush crashes i think there are more people taking photos/videos than worrying about if everyone is all right.

and why does the camera suddenly turn to the left looking at the buildings when the crash happens :question: :question: while the camera was panning around it looks like it was mounted on top of a grey van :question: :exclamation:

Hmmmm video fakery me thinks. Could be wrong though.

To me it looks like he had a sharp turn from behind the bus in front and had some sort of mad throttle disaster.

The fact it zoomed into the reg I’m guessing she also got a ticket for parking in the bus stop lolol

Steve-o:
The fact it zoomed into the reg I’m guessing she also got a ticket for parking in the bus stop lolol

…and parking the middle of the road later that day

drew128:
To me it looks like he had a sharp turn from behind the bus in front and had some sort of mad throttle disaster.

Dennis Dart so yes quite possibly :wink:

DAF95XF:

drew128:

Dennis Dart so yes quite possibly :wink:

Remember the under steer you used to get from those 3 alxe leyland deckers? lol that was interesting in the wet. You settled into the job now, daf?

Steve-o:
Remember the under steer you used to get from those 3 alxe leyland deckers?lol that was interesting in the wet.

Oh yes :open_mouth:

You settled into the job now, daf?

Just about :sunglasses: