Don't move please!

This is the business. Bet everyone on here says…“I could do that!” :wink:

youtu.be/jRYN2-sfos0

Pffftt I turned round in a loading bay space once at Snodland. It had been chalked off by the Police blah blah out of time blah :smiley:

I watched this video a while ago and thought then that he took way too many shunts, I would have one it half the shunts and time, he made a meal of it for the cameras :laughing:

He shouldn’t of taken the wrong turn to start with! :wink:

I can do that in a antar with a dyson trailer.

Like watching paint dry innit?
Bernard

Why not simply reverse?
Am I missing the point :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

I don’t think it was accidental! :unamused: There’s always a tv crew there when you make a wrong turn…Right? :wink:

Why were there cameras down the hill filming underneath the bus.

It’s to catch that idiot, who thinks it’s OK to pull out after 3 cars have passed. :wink:

It was staged. When it was on here before, about 18 months ago, Somebody knew where it was filmed and there is a turning point about a mile down the road.

Only one film ever worth watching featuring a vehicle turning and that was the lad in the woods with the logging drawbar outfit,now that was impressive.

Isn’t it one of those ‘You Bet’ programmes, ie, who bets he can get this bus turned around on this bridge without falling over?.

I’m sure the bearded one telly over here used to do a programme similar, Matthew Kelly or the fella with the dumpy hand?

Armagedon:
Only one film ever worth watching featuring a vehicle turning and that was the lad in the woods with the logging drawbar outfit,now that was impressive.

You mean this
youtube.com/watch?v=SoCmEwglHZc

OTSS:
Isn’t it one of those ‘You Bet’ programmes, ie, who bets he can get this bus turned around on this bridge without falling over?.

I’m sure the bearded one telly over here used to do a programme similar, Matthew Kelly or the fella with the dumpy hand?

I think Jeremy Beadle had very large fingers…But on the other hand! :wink:

Tankerman:
Why were there cameras down the hill filming underneath the bus. I think it is a set up-.

haha, really? Do they call you Sherlock?

I tend to do worse than that most days putting the skips where they are needed. He took far to long imho.

‘Hang on lads, I’ve got a great idea, er, er’