Nightowl Wolverhampton Closure Threat

Taken from the Wolverhampton Express and Star this week.
- HERE -

:smiling_imp:
All well why don’t we just pack in this driving lark— Give to the people arcross the water lets face it the goverment would like us too surely these people are making enough out of us, next they will be saying its for houseing–that no one can afford!
Where we surposed to park, lay-bys great if you have any sort of load on!
Just ranting got to go back to work Monday after two weeks off!

well its no surprise to me and as soon as we all wake up to the fact there will soon be “proper” truck stops left.

all night owl sites we soon be history and that will be another chapter in history. :open_mouth:

i wont miss it , i think its a dump

Where will the hookers go, the government should do something for them.

Coffeeholic:
Where will the hookers go, the government should do something for them.

what like asprinsins :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

holliefabbabe:
i wont miss it , i think its a dump

Saved me the trouble of typing it!

ah breaks my heart…never having to stop in wolverhampton …again :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

was good once ,but not anymore.

Pretty certain that Carisle will be the next one, just look at its location.

Not to sure about Rugby though, bit in the open, if it was nearer DRIFT then it would have been built upon by now.

Lets see if the petitions start again, I think some people ought to realise we’re not wanted anywhere. All the petitions, campaigning, letter writing will get us no where.

Theydon’t give a toss. What incetive do we give them, they put new tarmac down, we either screw round on it causing pot holes or urinate all over it. They fit new showers and toilets, some peoplewreck them and use them with total disrespect.

We only have ourselves to blame

another good reason for doing day work, no nights out req`d

ive stopped at wolverhampton and alconbury and the other one at j18 m1
and compared with a lot of t/stops they are still better than most,i find its ussually the people that use them that let them down
soon there will be NOWHERE to stop ,the laybyes will be full of foreigners,loads will be getting nicked left right and center,so will diesel
oh hang on …
not be much different to whow it is now :unamused: