night owl

i was in wolverhampton last night the first time since nightowl took over from bp . christ wot a change , i new about there problems and the diesel so no worries their .got in there about 7 o,clock thinking hope theres room to park,it was empty there :open_mouth: :open_mouth:there was about 20 motors ,i,m thinking friday night may be thats why its quiet.,had a wash . got me dinner… 4.99 gammon dinner not to bad. (loot vouchers don,t excist any more ) all done fancy a pint a bit of telly then bed… the beer is tins no draught :confused: …all the optics are gone hardly any staff another driver said its been like for a while then i noticed this piece of paper by the bar . with this trucknet site asking for your views so here it is…wot a dissapointment nightowl has turned out to be.now penrith has been taken over by a transport company .hopefully the other sites will be taken over by individuals.and get some decent truck stops
sorry about some spelling :laughing: :laughing:

You should have tried Standeford Cafe on the A449 n/bound between Wolves and the A5 they ain’t got a bar but there’s a pub a couple of hundred yards down the road called The Harrows i think they do meals as well.
cheers
roy.

449 is a good place they are slowly doing it up, washroom is not much, but at least they have hot water, food is pretty good wide choice, you have to be in for 1830 to get a place otherwise you will struggle, but i think they have bought some more land, and there are two pubs, the other is on the other side of the road.

In At birtley the other night
Nightowl are now out of Administration
and should have derv in April
No bunkering
only cash/credit cards