News from the dark side

all agency staff check your holidays carefully as the company i am at(as a recruitment consultant)has a policy of not paying out the full entitlement, by holding back a couple of days then the profit increases :imp: :imp: .
company is now bringing over polish drivers from a office they have now set up in poland and are farming these people out to a large "chicken"cool chain(cant give the proper name but you may work it out) the reason being the warehouse is now on min wage and are now starting on the driving side to get the wages down, so more cheap labour being brought in but if they want to leave there then we have been told to place them and the company can make more money as they will work for less but the company can still charge the same and again more profit but it is the local drivers that will be losing out as will you work for 6.50 a hour :open_mouth: :imp: , polish will as they are also getting the assis of housing from the company.

well might be looking for work myself soon as if someone reads this then will prob get the sack but for the time being will be reporting from the inside :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

daycrawler:
well might be looking for work myself soon as if someone reads this then will prob get the sack but for the time being will be reporting from the inside :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you’ve got somehing to say over a company exploiting migrant workers to the detriment of the native workforce then out with it man !! Are you a man or a mouse !!

Are you a man or a mouse

Pass the cheddar.

Ken.

is now bringing over polish drivers from a office they have now set up in poland and are farming these people out to a large "chicken"cool chain(cant give the proper name but you may work it out)

I dont understand the post, can you write it in English and Im sure you can mention Fowler Welch

There are loads of company’s exploiting foreign drivers & warehouse staff & im sure we know who they are & if we wanted to we could all start a comprehensive list on here.