Newly passed class II

i passed my class II on fri, i am goin to sign on to a agancy on monday, and am wondering if anyone can tell me the better agancys around yorkshire, i am from barnsley so south or west yorkshire is ok.

i have some 7.5t experiance, and have been driving a van on average 35.000 miles for the past 8 years, so knowledge of area is good.

any help would be appreciated… :laughing: thx

No idea with the work or Agency thing mate, never done that kind of thing, but there are loads on here who do and who are from youre area mate.
But WELL DONE on passing your test mate, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Swerdy,

You have PM.

swerdy:
i passed my class II on fri, i am goin to sign on to a agancy on monday, and am wondering if anyone can tell me the better agancys around yorkshire, i am from barnsley so south or west yorkshire is ok.

DriverTemps - they have offices in Leeds and Sheffield (and York, but that’s a bit out of your way). Have a look at www.drivertemps.co.uk and if you do go with them be sure to put “Paul Everett” in the “how did you hear about us” section of the application form cos that way I get money from them :wink:

Paul

Welcome to TN UK swerdy. Why not just have a look at yell.com, book in your location & then give a few of the agencies a call tell them you are newly qualified & see what they offer.
The good ones will will support you & see you as a long term employee.

Well done with the test.
Gordy :smiley:

well done on passing class2 m8 :wink: :wink:

hope you get sorted with some work,as said already there are plenty on here from your area that will help.good luck :wink: :wink:

Welcome to Trucknet UK swerdy and well done on
passing your class 2. Good luck with finding some
work also :smiley: .

Welcome to TruckNetUK Swerdy. Can’t tell you about rates around Yorkshire, but work round here (Leicester area) is starting to pick up a bit. It’s just the chicken and egg situation - needing experience to get round. Hope you get sorted.

Cheers

Ian.

Hi swerdy try this as mezzzz1211 told me about this
and it does look good also having 7.5t experience
will help and not to far from Barnsley.

Job TitleDRIVER,
HGV CLASS 2 (CLASS C) WOF/9961
LocationWATH UPON DEARNE, ROTHERHAM
Hours48 PER WEEK. MONDAY-FRIDAY, 6AM-4PM
Wage£332.50 PER WEEK
EmployerD B C Foodservice
DurationPERMANENT

DescriptionApplicants must have their HGV class 2 (class C) licence. Required for multidrop work from North Yorkshire to Lincolnshire areas, delivering food products to business clients. 5 weeks holiday per year, uniform provided. Other duties as required. Candidate will be required to work overtime when needed. Company sick pay scheme in operation after 3 months initial period. Company pension scheme available.

How to applyYou can apply for this job by telephoning 01709 384831 and asking for Roy Hargreaves.

thanks convoy, will phone it in morning, do u know when the jod was 1st advertised?

They are still sending application forms out so
if you ring tomorrow you should be fine also
Its mezzzz1211 you need to thank and he might
know more about the job.

Good luck :smiley:

Unit 1A, Brookfield Park
Manvers Way
Wath Upon Dearne
South Yorkshire
S63 5DJ

thanx mezzzz 1211 for the lead on the job m8… :laughing: