Newby meee blindside reversing

[Whereabouts in Basingstoke you delivering to (I live in Basingstoke btw) :question:
[/quote]

DAF95XF, I was delivering doors & windows to the building site near Basingstoke Hospital (Park Prewett I think it’s called) where they are buuilding some new houses. Then it was to a village called Mortimer near Reading.

Man if my camera phone was working today id have taken pics of my blind side in coldhams lane, Ive done it three times @ this particular store now & man its tighter than what you show & describe. But today I just coud not get it no matter what I tried & after 20 mins gave up looking like the incredible hulk & thretening to put te trailer though the wall.
The store man came out & opened the gates to the car park allowing me to swing round & back in from the drivers side but even so that is tight, after that all my reversing today was a total balls up.

Funny that you can have average days then blitz em in one but youll always get one day when it just dont work out & you wanna just pull the pin & drive off into the distance…Today was that day…

Montana man

I spoke with Pete this morning, He said did you ever get your scania 580 :smiley:

He said your a top bloke and a good grafter :smiley:

He also said Tony went working for Rolls Royce on the continent then he went working for BTS and last time he heard he was trying to get in Stobarts.

He also said do you remember Bob Collins? He’s now retired and living in Benidorm.

Cheers, Nige

Montana man Pete said have you still got your pony tail? And what have you been doing since he last seen you?

keano1:
DAF95XF, I was delivering doors & windows to the building site near Basingstoke Hospital (Park Prewett I think it’s called) where they are buuilding some new houses. Then it was to a village called Mortimer near Reading.

Yep, Park Prewett, know it well… :wink:

Big Nige:
Montana man Pete said have you still got your pony tail? And what have you been doing since he last seen you?

No the pony tail is no more unfortunately :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve been in the USA mostly since I last saw Pete. Been back about 14 months :cry: while the kids do there exams and stuff :open_mouth: but heading back in about 2 years. I am on the agency working mostly for a local fridge company :smiley:

Yep Bob did the days to my nights when we ran 2 trunks, a good man, always quick to put the kettle on :laughing:

As for the 580 :laughing: I saw sense and bought an FH (better fuel economy) :laughing:

If he wants to see my mush without the infamous ponytail tell him to check out the T & D article with the cab test last month. Just don’t tell the anti-Stralis army :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: