Newbie from Sunny Scunny, Hello from a well seasoned driver, For my sins since leaving the Army in 1994 ive been driving trucks , First job was with W.H…martins powder tankers/flat steel work Next job was with Offshore transport Services ,International and europe , This was a combination of Heavy Haulage A.D.R Flat and Fridge work ( i enjoyed it anyway), A s Taylors Burton upon Kneedwood doing Europe with what should of been a Lancaster Bomber we had that many drops to do ,Then good old Skeltons From Scunny doing Hiab / Lowloader cabin work , and some international work Fenwicks from Thealby general cargo , and finally ive ben working for Cemex for 8yrs now out of South ferriby :smiley:

Ive been looking for a decent driver forum for ages , this one eems the dogs dangly bits compared to others :smiley:

Welcome mate!!

This is one of the best if not THE best drivers forum there is(in my humble opinion) :laughing:

Enjoy

tattooedally:
Welcome mate!!

This is one of the best if not THE best drivers forum there is(in my humble opinion) :laughing:

Enjoy

that is very true there my friend and welcome OTS :smiley:

welcome ots. enjoy the forum

Welcome mate,lot of us ex services on here.FALL IN!

welcome chap and not another ex squaddie lol the place is crawling with us

welcome matey :smiley: