Welcome pilote. :smiley:

Welcome aboard mate

Thank,s
Lads nice to feel welcombe :smiley: :smiling_imp:

Welcome to the club :smiley: :smiley:

Hey mate ,
welcome to the mad house , hope you have a good time

Welcome to the forum

Cheers all,I,m going to enjoy this,probally bring back loads of Memories,might evev come across some of the old-rogues Ive met and had a beer with :slight_smile: :smiling_imp:

Welcome pilote

I am in same boat retired early 6yrs ago and miss it but the lads on the forum will keep you going the best thing i ever did was get on here. Enjoy im sure youl have many happy hrs.

regards dave

Daf-Dave,s got it right my mates NON-TRUCKERS say I,m a SAD old B…
for MISSING my job but that is what it does to you.
dave aka PILOTE :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

hiya & welcome mate

After hearing this lot moaning about life on the road and all the hassles you may start to think twice about missing it all!!
Welcome to Trucknet :laughing:

hello and welcome, as for missing the work it means only one thing you enjoyed your job and had fun whilist doing it even in the times when it was lousy,and this forum is great for reading stories from older drivers, who
were doing the job many many years ago when the EEC was unheard of,

Welcome to TruckNet UK Pilote.

Had a great first week on here,Glad I found it
have a good week-end even if over the Pond dave :smiling_imp: :slight_smile:

welcome Pilote, I am seriously thinking of getting a mobile home to travel around in, retirement is ok and all the moans and groans on this site, well take with a great big pinch of salt, the guys and gals I am sure love their jobs really. Good luck finding rest stops in uk they are rarely free or decent mot like across the chanel !!!

Danneke.
Do it I only got one after I had to pack up,I was going crazy,Started with
a 6 week Scottish Tour and came back 3 1/2 months later,Changed motor to
A-Class while away, It,s a great life do all year round, dave :smiley: :sunglasses:

Welcome !

I have never read any of your thread but I always think it says,’ Happy to be abroad!!’ My heart lifts! So I will never read the rest of the garbage. :laughing:
Just glimped ‘Scotland’…AAaaaaaaaaah!!! Who likes council estates…? I don’t hate Scots but I detest Scotland!!! Gimme ,gimme, the beautiful South!! G Brown.

FOR HARRY,s Att
How can you make statement,s like that,My first ever trip at 21
was to to Scotland Iv,e loved it ever SINCE DANEEKE only mentioned M-Homes
and his interest, as we used to say your a PRAT :imp: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: