Newbie!!

Hi all,

I’m Warren, 25 from Coventry, i Have a Class 2 Licence, and have had now for over 2yrs, Been reading alot of the forum before i joined up, seems a good place to be to be honest…

Currently looking for work, as i moved up to Coventry from Weymouth hoping to get something…then the recession kicked in, worse luck lol.

Used to drive for Sunlight Service Group down in Poole and Bournemouth, until i got a Supervisors Job at Hanson in Wimborne.

Hope to speak to some of you alot more, oh and if anyone knows or hears of any jobs going in the Mids Area, give me a shout. Thanks

Hello :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

there’s a place in coventry where we load copper pipe, i can’t remember the name of it. but next time i’m in i’ll ask if they need anyone.
all they have are rigids.

Welcome to the Nuthouse!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome hardmonkeys :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is the UK short of drivers ? & Was it really worth it?

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics & avatars, How to use quotes, Driver CPC, and much more…

P&H in Cov are sometimes on the look out for rigid drivers - dunno what they are like though.

Wotcher Warren. I think Phil might be thinking of Lawton Tubes. ( I hope they are still going, it was over 20 years ago that I last loaded out of there) :blush: :blush: As you live in Coventry check them out in Yellow Pages. Get in touch with them.Fingers X,d. Good Luck.

Welcome to the forum Warren :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome aboard. Best of luck with your job hunt.

theres anew laundry being built in Hinckley apperently
that will serve whole country dunno who by

Buycrider:
Wotcher Warren. I think Phil might be thinking of Lawton Tubes. ( I hope they are still going, it was over 20 years ago that I last loaded out of there) :blush: :blush: As you live in Coventry check them out in Yellow Pages. Get in touch with them.Fingers X,d. Good Luck.

lawtontubes.co.uk/contactus.htm

Many Thanks for the warm welcome, I have tried Lawton Tubes, they don’t have any vacancies unfortunetly, no worries, i will just keep trying, i have an interview today at a bed place in Birmingham, they looking for a CLASS 2 driver, not the best £££ inthe world, but its better than dole money.

Will let you all know how i get on… fingers x’d

welcome to the madhoose! :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Warren,

Good luck in the job hunt. :smiley:

delivering beds, sounds like a dream job :grimacing:
welcome along mate.