Newbie here. Just booked with apex LGV

Hi everyone, have spent the last 2 weeks looking through the forum and some very valuble info.
As you can see from the titlei have just booked my cat C with Apex, hope they are ok as thats the impression i got from some of the topics i have read, as for CLEARSTONE!!! i readin the forum that they were pushy!!! Geez are they pushy.
They rang me on tuesday this week and asked if i had recieved the info(which i hadent) and though the course of the phone call was asked for my visa details 3 times!!! when i told them i was still looking.
Then today i had a message on my phone when i came in saying they look forward to take payment for the course andtold me to ring them back!!!(thats just too pushy 4 me)

Anyway after 20 years working in the timber trade doing 58-65 hours a week 48 weeks a year i decided enough was enough and decided to take the plunge as i have looked into this a few times. Cant wait.
Look forward to spending a lot more time in here as the information is 1st class.
Bye 4 now :smiley:
Rich

WELCOME rich32
have fun with your training.
loose the rear view mirror in your car now - pull push on the wheel where poss - MSM (Mirror, Signal, Manouver) - Blind spot to your right when moving off - try to slow down before roundabouts and get 2nd in your car with the clutch lifted so that you drive up to each one in second ( good practise for getting the covering gear)
Hope it helps

Thaks for that Rog.
By the way im just north of Newcastle does anyone have any places to start in the north east for Cat 1 driving or the like?
Speak to u all soon
Rich :smiley:

rich32:
Thaks for that Rog.
By the way im just north of Newcastle does anyone have any places to start in the north east for Cat 1 driving or the like?
Speak to u all soon
Rich :smiley:

What meant by Cat 1 ?

Lol sorry about that i meant cat c<<<<<DUHH!!! (silly Me).

rich32:
Lol sorry about that i meant cat c<<<<<DUHH!!! (silly Me).

Dont worry I have made BIGGER gaffs on this site :exclamation: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: