New york to london on the cheap...!

This takes 20 seconds to do, it’s too funny not to.

1. go to www.google.co.uk

2. click on “maps”

3. click on “get directions”

4. type “New York” in the first box (the “from” box)

5. type “London” in the second box (the “to” box)

6. scroll down to step Number 23

ah… so thats why it’s so cheap… :laughing:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
beats waiting at airports :open_mouth:

Well fancy that!

Budget airlines have announced plans to challenge the dominance of British Airways and Virgin Atlantic with bargain flights across the pond, The Times reports.
Michael O’Leary, the chief executive of Ryanair, promised £7 tickets each way to the US as he unveiled plans to fly to New York, Baltimore and Rhode Island. The newspaper says that Southwest Airlines, the American pioneer of no-frills travel, has also signalled its intention to start flying to the UK.

The prospect of cheap flights from London to New York will revive memories of Freddie Laker’s doomed challenge to the flag carriers 30 years ago. But times have changed and last month transatlantic air travel was liberalised.

A reader opined on Times Online: “Flying from London to the USA on Ryanair would be like going from Newcastle to Manchester in a shopping trolley! God help us.”

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: “Google” eh what a pile of tosh… Those directions is all wrong. Thats the easy way … cor blimey easy peasy but boring. I remembers the old road,now that would scare the spongebobsquare pants off of you new boys. That Marianis trench road was a real drivers road I tell ya. 16 hours up and down in 1st gear. and as for Scuba gear there was none of that in my day, it was a snorkel and old baked bean can if you were lucky…

Any one remember that old routiers about halfway up the “Marianis” road?? the one on the left of the one on the right. You know the one where the bird married that English driver who discovered nuclear fission but lost all 'is money on Sinclair C5s. Can’t remember 'is name but a mate of a mate of me sisters uncles next door neighbour was his adopted bruvver. Had a yard in Silvertown I think or was it Chepstow."ad a white Scania that was mostly black.Then the first ever ever in the world one and only F87 special edition that was green with a blue cab and chassis. A tall short chap with a bald head and long hair … His name was Ted, short for Richard… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I remember him but I thought he was a black white guy called Clive?

montana man:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
… it was a snorkel and old baked bean can if you were lucky…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

BAKED BEAN CAN :question: :question: :question: WE HAD TO USE AN OLD CARDBOARD OXO BOX :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Remember that bag house on the left halfway up coming down? They had some pretty good mermaids. Mind you a few were illegals in from the Pacific I think. There was this one called Monique, driver didn’t pay here so she left scales all over his sleeping bag.

Coffeeholic:
Remember that bag house on the left halfway up coming down? They had some pretty good mermaids. Mind you a few were illegals in from the Pacific I think. There was this one called Monique, driver didn’t pay here so she left scales all over his sleeping bag.

one legged :question: :question: :question: :question:

oddsodz:

Don’t be silly, mermaids don’t have legs. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Didn’t that black white guy called Clive marry her or was it her sister… :wink:

1. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Place Emile Sénéchal 236

■■?

Coffeeholic:

oddsodz:

Don’t be silly, mermaids don’t have legs. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m onabout the sleeping bag

jammymutt:
23. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Place Emile Sénéchal 236

■■?

If you do what the OP said, NY to London it’s number 23

If you do London to NY it’s number 37 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: