Brtish fucking airways

What a ■■■■■■■ joke!!!.

I,m flying from Heathrow with them on Monday and as you know they are having a few problems, I am in a position to go to a different airport as long as i get to the same destination, i dont have a problem and im sure taking 5 people out of the problem they have would help a little bit.

So on the news theres a freephone number 0800727800 you can call for information but its been engaged for 2 days solid, so i phone their number off their website and still no joy i e-mailed tham and they havent had the decncy to reply to me.

So it looks like there is only one option go and join the ■■■■■■■ queue, they used to be known as the best in the world , I have flown to France about 8 times in the last few years every time i went it was with Easyjet and NEVER had a problem, you learn by your mistakes though dont you I will NEVER use BA again.

I flew from Germany to Belfast the other week for a meeting (new job stuff!! :sunglasses: ) with a connection in Birmingham. Two of the flights were with BA, one with FlyBE and I think the other was Air Berlin.

I can honestly say that the BA flights were much better than the others and the FlyBE was one of the worst in a long time, bearing in mind I usually end up flying about 12 times per year.

I used to think Jersey European were bad but they were like luxury compared to FlyBE!! :angry: :open_mouth: :confused:

I still think British Airways are the best airline in the world with Virgin and Emirates coming a very close second.

We only slag them off when we have a bad experience, but I have had far more bad experiences with the competion :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll look out for you on tv,give us a wave. :laughing: :laughing:

Jammymutt, I don’t think that it is British Airway’s fault but instead Gate Gourmet (American firm) who are contracted to do all the in flight catering for BA. They’ve sacked about 600 of their workforce so rest have gone on strike. As I understand it the situation should be resolved by the time you take your flight, hopefully :slight_smile: