Easyjet : Inside the cockpit

Did anyone see it last night on Itv ?, I know nothing about aviation, but the older female Captain seemed to have problems on each of her flights.
One that stood out was prior to take off, she noticed a computerized map system was out of date, the flight was delayed until an engineer had to be woken up to reset it.
My question is,did the previous pilot know about it, booked off to let someone else deal with it ?
She then got lost at the airport, the younger First Officer lass knew where to go, air traffic control gave instructions many times.
The first Easyjet flight to Jordan was problem free.
Each airport has a detailed map for pilots to find their parking slot.
For the map system, why leave that until the last minute ?
Their work is similar to road transport, tight deadlines, pre trip checks, following instructions, if it’s broke, call someone in to fix it.
If your running late, give it some welly and put your foot down.

I think piloting a plane may be a tad more complicated that thrashing a beat up old truck down a motorway …

raymundo:
I think piloting a plane may be a tad more complicated that thrashing a beat up old truck down a motorway …[/quote
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
theres probably some on here that cant do either… :open_mouth:

raymundo:
I think piloting a plane may be a tad more complicated that thrashing a beat up old truck down a motorway …

More chance of a driver going to jail for making a mistake though.Although the lack of ejector seats and parachutes often makes it a moot point in the case of pilots. :smiling_imp: :wink:

I bought a an A 319 simulator but every time I was landing it said ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ and I lost the plot at being called that …