New speed cameras popped up in W Yorks

Just to let you know that on the A638 between Dewsbury (Ravensthorpe bit) [circa M1 J40] and Cooper Bridge roundabout /Three Nuns lights [circa M62 J25] four new GATSO’s have been installed today and there’s a forward facing Truvelo about to be installed on the eastbound side before Mirfield too. Speed limits 30 and 40mph are well marked. I don’t think they’re live yet as there are no road markings in front of any of the GATSO’s and the line for the Truvelo doesn’t yet have the camera installed.

So there you go.

It’s probably to stop the complaints about the mobile camera parking on the footpath on the way in to Mirfield Rob.

Post the information on here. ukgatsos.com/

Ken.

Quinny:
It’s probably to stop the complaints about the mobile camera parking on the footpath on the way in to Mirfield Rob.

Post the information on here. ukgatsos.com/

Ken.

Just have done, will appear later.

i also here the local plod are goig to target barnsley in a big way due to the local [zb] burning down /blowing up all the gatso’s over the last couple of years.

look out for the copper in the bush!!!

jon

The above link is one of many that are on the net,but is purely information based.I use it if I’m going to an area I haven’t been to before,and it can be very handy.

But,like most sites,it relies on the likes of You and me to provide it with the information.So if you know of any new ones,log on and stick it on there.It can take a few days to appear though.

Yet another service to the Guys and Girls who keep this country moving.

Ken.