New rear tyres 315's

Bump to this thread, any good 315’s on the market at the minute at the right money?

Will be putting new rears on in the next few weeks, tyres are scare at the moment anyone got any good recommendations.

I’ve been running toyos the past few years and the last set seems to have worn a lot quicker than any before. I was thinking of going back to bridgestones.

Anybody got any other good choices?

i use taurus, a budget brand with michelin design,cant fault them

dingocatcher, i have 4 drive axle tyres and 2 front stear 315,s on a truck that the engine has gone poorly.they have not been fitted very long, cant remember what make at this present time or tyre depth, if your dont want to go up the new route?? will check when im at the yard on tuesday

DAF DAVE:
dingocatcher, i have 4 drive axle tyres and 2 front stear 315,s on a truck that the engine has gone poorly.they have not been fitted very long, cant remember what make at this present time or tyre depth, if your dont want to go up the new route?? will check when im at the yard on tuesday

are they 315/70 or 315/80 that you have got?

and also, your location would be good :wink:

dingocatcher:
Will be putting new rears on in the next few weeks, tyres are scare at the moment anyone got any good recommendations.

I’ve been running toyos the past few years and the last set seems to have worn a lot quicker than any before. I was thinking of going back to bridgestones.

Regal 315/80 drives on my truck. Well impressed with them

mixer driver too:

dingocatcher:

Regal 315/80 drives on my truck. Well impressed with them

yeah but they will be like tractor tyres wont they? {as in the farm variety}

yeah but they will be like tractor tyres wont they? {as in the farm variety}

page 14 here

http://www.regaltyres.com/pdfs/regal_export%20broc_2007.pdf

what price are a pair of them then?

chaversdad:
what price are a pair of them then?

Last time i saw them advertised was £200 each + vat. They are made by dunlop in South Africa

Bloody hell shuttle, I wudnt like to bring my new burd into your local…vroooomm!

On the 420bhp trucks i have for the first time run michelin remix’s and oncore remix’s (again made by michelin) must say i am [zb] well over the moon with them seem to last forever and the price for a full set of drive £660 + vat, the bridgestone i use to have fitted are £1150 + vat, Not remoulds but are not a patch on the remix’s and if you do get a puncture it dont hurt as much :laughing: :laughing:

And to get decent front steer super singles are like rocking horse [zb], Last one’s on Friday cost for 2 front steer bridgestone £397 each plus vat :frowning:

JOBE:
On the 420bhp trucks i have for the first time run michelin remix’s and oncore remix’s (again made by michelin) must say i am [zb] well over the moon with them seem to last forever and the price for a full set of drive £660 + vat, the bridgestone i use to have fitted are £1150 + vat, Not remoulds but are not a patch on the remix’s and if you do get a puncture it dont hurt as much :laughing: :laughing:

And to get decent front steer super singles are like rocking horse [zb], Last one’s on Friday cost for 2 front steer bridgestone £397 each plus vat :frowning:

Jobe have sent you pm, cheers

i,ve just put a couple of remix drives on as well, compared to new tyres you are nearly getting 2 for the price of 1

biffo:

JOBE:

Jobe have sent you pm, cheers

Where did you get the full set for £660? i got a price of £270 a tyre for mitcy remix’s

LRM:
Bloody hell shuttle, I wudnt like to bring my new burd into your local…vroooomm!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JOBE:

always ran bridgestone my self… 297 steers and 729 drives… but had some encore’s cheap … can get them @£200 +vat for drives and supers… and you carnt fault them… stickin with bridgestone steers…