315-80 tyres

I have a pair of brand new Triangle front steer tyres 315 80 225.
Dont have a vehicle that runs on these any more so looking to get them out the bloody way.
Anyone interested you can have them for 50 quid each, they are located in milton Keynes.

Hopefully they can do someone some good, if not i guess they will still be in the way this time next month

Pm shuttlespanker think his White man runs on them

No good I’m afraid, I’ve checked mine and they are all round. :laughing: :unamused:

Well someone was going to do it.

Boom, Boom.

I run 315’s on the front axle of my Scanny but only use Mich’s on the front. That’s not to say i’m a tyre snob as I run any old tat on the rear and midlift but do all I can to avoid a front steer blow out as my trousers couldn’t take it.

You could try putting them on Ebay.

Silver_Surfer:
Boom, Boom.

I run 315’s on the front axle of my Scanny but only use Mich’s on the front. That’s not to say i’m a tyre snob as I run any old tat on the rear and midlift but do all I can to avoid a front steer blow out as my trousers couldn’t take it.

I’m the same , my Renault is on Bridgstone 315’s all round.

I would use them on the lift axle with no problem, it’s just MK is too far out my way

tc trans:
I have a pair of brand new Triangle front steer tyres 315 80 225.
Dont have a vehicle that runs on these any more so looking to get them out the bloody way.
Anyone interested you can have them for 50 quid each, they are located in milton Keynes.

Hopefully they can do someone some good, if not i guess they will still be in the way this time next month

Send me a PM TC
My hiab runs on them on the lift
Will arrange to meet up with you
Regards
GW

tc ive pmd you.