Triangle Tyres

Has anyone used the chinese tyre brand Triangle? would like to know of anyones experience of these as i can buy them for considerably less than other brands. the tyres are all eu stamped and meet all required regulations making them legal to use in eu.

there was a thread about Triangle Tyres a while ago, have you tried the search function?

last about 5 mths and then they are goosed from what i hear,

If you want good tyres then unfortunately you have to pay , we use
Michelin, and they are worth every bit one pays for them,

shuttlespanker:
there was a thread about Triangle Tyres a while ago, have you tried the search function?

no i have not tried the search function, i will now i know that there has all ready been a thread, thanks

here we go, i knew there was a thread somewhere :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36549&hilit=triangle+tyres

if they are like sentaida they will last 40k if your lucky.
I put toyo on trailer. hankook on drive axle, with michelin on the steer. Ive currently got yokohama on midlift.

Triangular tyres won’t go round as well as round ones…( :blush: )

Seriously, I put an emergency cheapo chinese front on mine and it rounded off so much it was bloody dangerous with a ‘proper’ tyre on the other side. I binned it before it had worn, not that it was wearing well at all.

If you want a slightly cheaper non-brand tyre try Double Coin, I try and put them on my rears where possible and I’ve had 175,000kms out of them - not bad for a 6-wheel tipper?