New position

So when do you get to put all your ratchets o n the nearside? - am I missing something?? :unamused:

Do you believe your own lies?

biggriffin:
We’ll done, so you have come to a deal that suits both parties, you can update all your certificates, do another job which suits your skills, brush up on new practises for a profession you enjoy, and when you’ve had enough, return to driving, seems like a win win situation.

Thanks bud, it is a good deal all round

harrawaffa:
Do you believe your own lies?

Lies? What is so difficult to believe, I am not saying I am going to the moon, mind you that said I would imagine it is as unbelievable to a small mind with nothing to offer anyone like yourself.

The Beast of Bejam’s has done it again! Is UKTramp cool? he’s sub zero pal :wink:

RB84:
The Beast of Bejam’s has done it again! Is UKTramp cool? he’s sub zero pal :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

UKtramp:
Well from my post about fixing a refrigerated trailer at work, there is an update to it now or rather a conclusion. In case you didn’t read my post. I was asked to repair a few refrigerated trailers after doing one as a favour. I refused and stood my ground. This has resulted in finding a large number of the fleet requiring conversion to R-452A. I am starting the conversion of 10 trailers and will be doing the conversions by my own company but whist doing this I have to leave my present employment as a driver. This is not just about money, which does actually play a part but down to current F-Gas laws and requirements. In return for my doing these conversions, part of my deal is that I can choose my options for driving employment again within the company which is very favorable to me. I am happy with the decision and I think the company involved has been very fair with me. We both get something out of this.
End of news flash, carry on.

logo.png

Fair play and good luck bud. Maybe UKT is a troll, maybe he’s not, he has however provided entertainment to me and never once offended me, so crack on brother.

the maoster:
Fair play and good luck bud. Maybe UKT is a troll, maybe he’s not, he has however provided entertainment to me and never once offended me, so crack on brother.

Yeh, there’s definitely worse members on here, but he needs to come out of his shell a bit, and gain a bit more self confidence. :laughing:

the maoster:

No question of me being a troll, I am what I say I am, just an exciting guy I guess. Thanks though, it is agreeable solution for both parties and looking forward to a better driving position than I currently have.

robroy:

the maoster:

Yeh, there’s definitely worse members on here, but he needs to come out of his shell a bit, and gain a bit more self confidence. :laughing:

I know rob, I am naturally a recluse with little confidence. I am getting better now and TNUK has helped me out immensely. There is most definitely worse members out there, I have heard from them all, the ones with wooden legs, the mentally impaired and I have even had insults from my mother on here. I still manage to get up in a morning but god knows how.

UKtramp:

robroy:

the maoster:

I know rob, I am naturally a recluse with little confidence. I am getting better now and TNUK has helped me out immensely. There is most definitely worse members out there, I have heard from them all, the ones with wooden legs, the mentally impaired and I have even had insults from my mother on here. I still manage to get up in a morning but god knows how.

Best of luck in your new career…what will we all do without your err interesting comments…you won’t be posting any more will you ?

I must admit I was looking forward to a dipper dave thread when I read the title.

peterm:
I must admit I was looking forward to a dipper dave thread when I read the title.

The thread was started by myself? not sure what you mean by that comment and the title?

Captain Caveman 76:
So, in a nutshell, they wanted to access a skillset of yours which they weren’t prepared to pay for. You quite rightly refused. They’ve now bribed you with the offer of farmwork (which I’m guessing is your preferred role) and appropriate remuneration to do a job you didn’t particularly want to do. All you have to do is quit your current job first.
Is that right?

Well if you put it into a nutshell in that way then yes that would be a summary, however it is a little more involved than that and not quite such a simple transition. I have been in talks with my current employer for a while where discussions took place on what would work for the two of us. I did not have to do anything if I did not want to. I have an existing trading refrigeration business already but it would not be ethical to work for my employer under both guises. My choice and from a legal stand point due to current F-Gas laws, this was an amicable arrangement, no bribes were necessary on either party. It is what is known as a negotiation and a business deal that makes sense.

UKtramp:

peterm:

The thread was started by myself? not sure what you mean by that comment and the title?

Me neither it’s like I have some pervy reputation.
Toyed about with the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ a bit the other day though and added a reachround stimulant that proved very successful.
In general though I prefer the shoulder stand and flower vase position combo.

N.B. flower vase as in very old whimsey:

Doris “My hubby has just brought me some flowers”

Gladys “That’s nice”

Doris “Not really I’ll have to put me legs in the air tonight”

Gladys " Why don’t you have a vase".

Bum tish (which is also a position I’m working on in a butchers back slang stylee).

Dipper_Dave:
Me neither it’s like I have some pervy reputation.

I can understand how that would be very upsetting, being repeatedly and constantly mistaken for TNUKs own version of Finbarr Saunders, I must say I have to admire how you always manage to rise above the insinuations cast by the mucky minds of the common knuckle dragging driver that infest this classy and tasteful media outlet.

I honestly have no idea how you pull it off!

though tbf I assume that’s some form of coping mechanism on my part, there are just some things the mind needs not imagine.

15966207_10155743772591038_3310121740282474667_n.jpg

UKtramp:
Not close in the least, I have not got legs like that and I certainly wouldn’t wear trousers like that either. I have very shapely legs and everyone compliments them. I also am a leader of fashion.

what driving a renault ffs

UKtramp:
Well from my post about fixing a refrigerated trailer at work, there is an update to it now or rather a conclusion. In case you didn’t read my post. I was asked to repair a few refrigerated trailers after doing one as a favour. I refused and stood my ground. This has resulted in finding a large number of the fleet requiring conversion to R-452A. I am starting the conversion of 10 trailers and will be doing the conversions by my own company but whist doing this I have to leave my present employment as a driver. This is not just about money, which does actually play a part but down to current F-Gas laws and requirements. In return for my doing these conversions, part of my deal is that I can choose my options for driving employment again within the company which is very favorable to me. I am happy with the decision and I think the company involved has been very fair with me. We both get something out of this.
End of news flash, carry on.

Gutted mate… I thought this was gonna have piccies of Kama Sutra’s newbies.