Here is one for you

Since you’s are all pretty experienced men i thought i might ask you’s about a problem i had. I was hooking into a gray and adams fridge the other night, and after hooking in winding up the legs connecting the lines checking the trailer brake was off i tried to pull away. It never moved an inch yet the air was fully up what do you think was wrong, you’s will never get it i was amazed when i realised what was the problem.

NOT A CLUE BUT YOUR DIEING TO TELL US

Am not actually am interested to hear some of your thoughts on solving problems like this that come up from time to time.

i take it you had released the units park brake …

trailer brakes are applied by pepole inside loading it to prevent trailers been pulled of with men in back

theniftyfox:
Am not actually am interested to hear some of your thoughts on solving problems like this that come up from time to time.

Ok then had you removed any chocks from under the trailer wheels■■?

No chokes nothing obstructing the wheels no leaking brake chambers no leaking air anywhere. Handbrake on unit is off no bronze brake on unit.

theniftyfox:
… no bronze brake on unit.

What about a Broms Brake then? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The trailer brake…

Trailer still hooked onto loading bay

:unamused:

awwwww i never get jokes like this :cry:

air connections with taps but not turned on ?

You were in Liverpool and in the time it took you to attach the lines and wind the legs up they had had your wheels off and left the unit sitting on bricks?

or riddles, i can’t do those either :blush:

ROG:

Yer showin yer age now Rog hahaha

Didnt think you’s would get this one, all this knowledge on here i this one has you stuck.
I walked to the rear of the fridge and there was a Jack Russell with the rear spray flap in it’s teeth and it would not let go some grip those wee dogs have.

Uusing it a wheel chock were you. :unamused:

rocky 7:

ROG:

you get taps on brand new terbergs first time ive ever experienced them - i looked a right ■■■ scratching my head wondering why the trailer wasn’t budging :laughing:

could the answer be a kink in the airline,l ive had that before locking the back wheels up :blush:

merc0447:

rocky 7:

ROG:

you get taps on brand new terbergs first time ive ever experienced them - i looked a right ■■■ scratching my head wondering why the trailer wasn’t budging :laughing:

could the answer be a kink in the airline,l ive had that before locking the back wheels up :blush:

I didnt know about the terbergs Rog I,v never been a shunter.

Yes a kink in the airline would stop air getting through.