Here is one for you

A trailer with a 2nd trailer brake ive come across afew of theses at dhl

theniftyfox:
Didnt think you’s would get this one, all this knowledge on here i this one has you stuck.
I walked to the rear of the fridge and there was a Jack Russell with the rear spray flap in it’s teeth and it would not let go some grip those wee dogs have.

That’s some imagination you’ve got, there is help available.
Have a word with your G.P., he can put you in touch with a good psychiatrist.

you just realized you just had a dump whilst standing up and when you’ve finished, you put your foot in it■■?

come on am i right, i bet i am lol

Coffeeholic:
You were in Liverpool and in the time it took you to attach the lines and wind the legs up they had had your wheels off and left the unit sitting on bricks?

that old chestnut so original :neutral_face: lot better things to rob…like the unit, trailer and 2 pallets of whiskey :smiley:

What a Terrier-ible joke. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for that lads just a wee joke to break up the serious topics of VOSA VOSA VOSA,car drivers and all the other things out there that pee everyone off, sorry for all the other people that think they are experts in all things lorry driving and can’t see past there own nose.

theniftyfox:
Thanks for that lads just a wee joke to break up the serious topics of VOSA VOSA VOSA,car drivers and all the other things out there that pee everyone off, sorry for all the other people that think they are experts in all things lorry driving and can’t past there own nose.

Well, it certainly got the old grey matter working :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: