New look actros

new look actros…

to bricktrotterxl…now spot the real difference…“great mate”

my birthday present from great wife…as well as a weekend out in derbyshire…and socks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lookin very nice andy, whos is the FH12 in the background?

the volvo is his dad’s

Looking very nice mate, looks a completely different truck to before.

I’ve just about recovered from the stamp walk you’ll be glad to hear :laughing:

nice looking motor mate, you just gotta sort the middle 2 spots out and get the wheels and tank polished up, then it will be superb!

garnerlives:
the volvo is his dad’s

Looking very nice mate, looks a completely different truck to before.

I’ve just about recovered from the stamp walk you’ll be glad to hear :laughing:

thanks for the card “great garner” that’s bloody ace,and yes the “little one” in the back drop is me dads bless him…don’t talk to me about walking…i just done many miles around matlock bath etc…nice break and fully refreshed though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the missus chose the card so she did good :smiley: glad to hear you had a nice time buddy, back to the grind tomorrow though.

Oh no doing you know what starting from tomorrow :open_mouth: thats why I was a bit iffy the other week :frowning:

lookin good andy

garnerlives:
the missus chose the card so she did good :smiley: glad to hear you had a nice time buddy, back to the grind tomorrow though.Oh no doing you know what starting from tomorrow :open_mouth: thats why I was a bit iffy the other week :frowning:

the young numpty in the office has given me a difficult day…cold starting newark to lincoln then back to newark for a …CROMER! so i may well have an extra lay in and forget the 1st task of the day :wink: :wink: a ride out to cromer and back sounds better to me :exclamation:

looks good mate really does and well your self don’t look to bad either as i hear was your birthday other day

Truck looks good Andy, who did it Trinny or Suzanne or was it Gok■■? :wink:

GREAT MATE!! Thats really given it a new lease of life! Top job.

Oh, and nice rear wall decor, thats gonna reappear some where else i think :wink:

[/quote]
the young numpty in the office has given me a difficult day…cold starting newark to lincoln then back to newark for a …CROMER!
[/quote]
I’ll keep a look out for you :wink: If you see a scruffy white 7.5tonner with Haz Boards flashing headlights at you :wink: it’ll be me :stuck_out_tongue:

kindle530:
nice looking motor mate, you just gotta sort the middle 2 spots out and get the wheels and tank polished up, then it will be superb!

kindle mate,the top spots are gonna be binned and exchanged for some rectangle ones,hopefully pick a bargain up at the mighty fest,why would anyone have two blue spots is beyond me,but that’s the previous owner for ya!! as regards to polishing etc,i just don’t do it…it’s like decorating at home to me…get somebugger else to do it,i’m more into spanners n grease/oil keeping the thing running smooth,then there’s no time left for polishing… :unamused: :laughing:

Very nice :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

looks a million times better andy, me and hutchie will give that thing a good polish for you.

c

gogzy:
looks a million times better andy, me and hutchie will give that thing a good polish for you.

steady on gogzy mine needs lick of polish to

BRICKTROTTER XL:
c

gogzy:

steady on gogzy mine needs lick of polish to

we`ll be happy to help out where we can on any trucks. though andys and your truck get first dibs on the 2 northern hemisphere lads lol

looking very nice Andy :smiley: