New Actros pictures

These are some pictures of the new actros that will probably be released late 2010.It has been completely redesigned and according to T&D will feature a flat dash(i hope not).It will come with Daimler’s new HDEP engine and is thought to have a big power rating.
Enjoy :smiley:

These pictures came from Big lorry blog. :smiley:

that looks hideous. hope it looks better without that cover off. :unamused:

Just wondering,when T&D said flat dash do you think they meant not curving or the top is flat. :open_mouth: :smiley:

i would have thought they meant the top of the dash is flat cuz they havn’t been able to see the interior yet so they probabily could see the top from the outside.

I think they’ll have to re-work that exhaust system a bit…

It’ll run a bit hot with those bin bags on the front ! :open_mouth:

dlote2009:
i would have thought they meant the top of the dash is flat cuz they havn’t been able to see the interior yet so they probabily could see the top from the outside.

They said they have some ‘sources’? :open_mouth:

I doubt it they just looked through the window.

dlote2009.I see that your on euro truck simulator mods website with the same name as on here.Im a member on that to but have forgoten my username :unamused: :laughing:

Looks like a Pemium at the front,has a sloped window like Volvo’s and whats the deal with the doors .Surely this is not going to be the future for Mercedes. I think the next model will replace the Axor and Actros…looks like my '46 will be my last Merc so. :cry:

What now,back to Volvo nnnnnnnnoooooooo

:frowning:

When the manufacturer camouflages the car or cab they stick all sorts of odd parts on them to keep the final design secret, it seems as though that is what they are showing you. I picked a new Range Rover up from Friedrichshafen and took it to Gaydon, the bloke reckoned it should be a new shape one but the trickery was so clever it fooled him

ellies dad:
Looks like a Pemium at the front,has a sloped window like Volvo’s and whats the deal with the doors .Surely this is not going to be the future for Mercedes. I think the next model will replace the Axor and Actros…looks like my '46 will be my last Merc so. :cry:

What now,back to Volvo nnnnnnnnoooooooo

:frowning:

I’ve seen other pics were it doesn’t have all the cardboard stuff on(camouflage instead) and it looks quite good.Its in the latest T&D.

looks like pic 2 and pic 8 will be the Axor relpacement, Cab is narrower, also has wing like extensions on lower cab and doors.

Jerry

Yeah it is Jerry.They are also supposed to be updating the atego.

removalboy:

Yep, there’s your HAxor i’m afraid. Looks like they’ve chopped the cab off from below the door handles, and balanced a black portaloo on top of what’s left!
The rest look like they have potential though, looks like a good old bulge above the windsceen (a la Volvo Eurotrotter ( :wink: ) or the old SK high cab), which i guess means plenty of storage space, and maximising cab room. Look forward to seeing it when they manage to unravel those bags.

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.
Its a pity that Daimler Chrysler are doing away with the Vee engines :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Some more of the Axor and new Iveco stralis:D
roadtransport.com/blogs/big- … iveco.html