New job maybe?.

Most of you know i work for DHL

Good enough reason to leave m8,DHL is in a bad way and i can see more pay off’s happening ( if things don’t change quickly) So on that i’d take the old job back and make sure you get what you want and in writting as well,that way he can’t say he never said that.Good luck jammy. :wink:

Ive also got the chance to return to the same old job with wincanton at the depot near the stockyard as they are re-opening it with another contract. its litterally only 10 mins walk from home, whereas working on agy Im covering 200 - 300 miles a week getting to various clients however the advertised rates of pay are olny £20k - £22k pa for 180hrs a month (45hrs p/w) working any 5 from 7 (days/afts/nights) Ive got an interview on monday morning, but the feedback so far from friends is slightly negative, especially now I`m so used to working mon - fri days

Changed my mine after seeing the holidays. Take it :laughing: :laughing:

the Job in front of your Door must have priority,
but if you need the Money,not have to be that much at Home,
:unamused:
I can’t tell you whats better
to leave from a good Job is that bad as don’t have a Job near your Home

peirre:
Ive also got the chance to return to the same old job with wincanton at the depot near the stockyard as they are re-opening it with another contract. its litterally only 10 mins walk from home, whereas working on agy Im covering 200 - 300 miles a week getting to various clients however the advertised rates of pay are olny £20k - £22k pa for 180hrs a month (45hrs p/w) working any 5 from 7 (days/afts/nights) Ive got an interview on monday morning, but the feedback so far from friends is slightly negative, especially now I`m so used to working mon - fri days

No driver should take that job on the principal of the rubbish pay.
20-22 grand working 5 out of 7 is taking the mick.

Tony b

tonyb…:
No driver should take that job on the principal of the rubbish pay.
20-22 grand working 5 out of 7 is taking the mick.

Tony b

Agreed, but ATM the agy work isnt consistant (no supprise there) Ill state my case when I go there later today, saying that Im only interested in day work Mon - Fri. IF they can accomodate my fine, if not I wont loose any sleep.
the 45hrs p/w are banked hours if you don`t do 45 in 1 week you could be asked to make up the shortfall at some point within the month, though at the end of the month, any shortfall in hours will be null and void.
and the O/T rates are poor too. approx, time and a tenth/quarter
the previous contract I was on at that site was 240 hours/month and you where generally maxed out, reducing the possibility of O/T payments
long runs, then short runs towards the end of the month

Ive decided to stay where i am, I went to see the guy today and they have anew transport manager who at first mett seems like a typical ■■■■■■■■ TM so ill just stay where i am for now and have to deal with the travelling and fuel costs.

Theres a job going in Lincoln if anyone wants it BTW pm me for details.

jammymutt:
Ive decided to stay where i am, I went to see the guy today and they have anew transport manager who at first mett seems like a typical [zb] TM so ill just stay where i am for now and have to deal with the travelling and fuel costs.

Theres a job going in Lincoln if anyone wants it BTW pm me for details.

I leave House at 13.30 to be at 17.00 at Work,finish at 05.00 and be home at 09.00
i can sleep in coach which cost me £22.50/Week and do at Home Shower and Sleep.
If it gets too hard send i Tachos one day late to Agency who books me out till Tachos arived and earn with four Nights i hat previus with fife Nights and 70 Hours.
I have a offer to start working just around the Corner but wouldn’t change agency without good reason.
Why?
In Emergency may i have a plus for having it harder to be at Time at Work and do them as good as possible.
I rekon :unamused: