Vikingpete

I’m sorry mate but I am unable to pm ,no I don’t work out of there just take the odd d/d there ,but on tesco work 99% of the time out of Goole ,did do long hours for years ,but for about the last 3 months I’ve been doing between 32-60 hrs ,99% of that between 40-50 hrs p.w ,
Money is difficult as I was temporarily on a 60 hr guaranteed contract + fuel allowance ,that was apx 700 gross ,550 net as I was travelling to different depots and was getting 60 hrs to in theory make it so I wasn’t loosing out finicial ly travelling ,and to cover my fuel costs ,only just gone back to own depot and haven’t seen pay slip yet ,but it won’t be 60 hrs guaranteed ( 50 hrs ) and no fuel allowance ,so it should be as I now start 4 a.m
10x9.33
40x 8.38
5x 15 m/a
=501.40 gross ( I’m guessing 380 net( but I’m guessing haven’t got a clue ) .
That’s what I’ve always said if you do long hours ,nights,w/ ends ,overtime ,tramping it’s a decent wage ,mon - fri ,days ,flat hours it’s poor I.m.h.o , I’m lucky I’ve no mortage ,debts ,Mrs has a good job etc .
I wouldn’t want to try to live on 300 a week ,with mortage ,kids ,one wage etc .
Not trying to put you off ,like I say for years I did the hours ( forced ) and earnt the 7/8/9oo in a week ,but not now ,and that’s all you can really count on basic ,job I hate ,but that me ,I struggle more than anything knowing I’m doing 2/3 times them work a tesco driver for 1/2 the wages .
But try it ,you may like it ,I’ve just become more bitter by the day ,I’m probally not the best person to ask ,but which ever way you go I hope things work out for you