New Fleet Comming

Well things must be ok at our place, We are due to have a fleet of 15 new DAF CF95’s start or end of Feb
We should have 3 highline cabs for the 3 guys that have reg N/O the rest just plain sleepers all auto boxies
Should be fun fo some of the lads most have never driven an auto let alone used Dig Tac :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my old firm were taking delivery of new motors right up to the day they went under.
dont be to sure…

buck73:
my old firm were taking delivery of new motors right up to the day they went under.
dont be to sure…

here,here

ady1:

buck73:
dont be to sure…

here,here

we got a brand new 58 plate rigid which was extra long really cheap because a company has cancelled the truck at the last min!!!

buck73:
dont be to sure…

Dont quite think were gonna go under
Walkers Snack Foods
Part of the Pepsico group

stewards inquiry, stewards inquiry :laughing:

how come bristol dodges the mercs again - someone must be best mates with dave parkes :wink: :laughing:

we get ours next december - just in time for the tight tesco yards full of crap :laughing:

nick2008:
Well things must be ok at our place, We are due to have a fleet of 15 new DAF CF95’s start or end of Feb

can’t be that good if you got to have a daf :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:
We should have 3 highline cabs for the 3 guys that have reg N/O the rest just plain sleepers all auto boxies
Should be fun fo some of the lads most have never driven an auto let alone used Dig Tac :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m confused :confused: :confused:

merc0447:
stewards inquiry, stewards inquiry :laughing:

how come bristol dodges the mercs again - someone must be best mates with dave parkes :wink: :laughing:

we get ours next december - just in time for the tight tesco yards full of crap :laughing:

We have always had Scania’s but they couldnt do the deal.
So we had no choice but to have DAF’s now I like both Scanis and DAF but I do like the XF better. Had one when I was on Focus be it agency and it was a rental truck I found it a nice ride and enough room for me to do tramping in it.
Back to The new stuff. We have always had the new stuff before the other outbase’s is because we tend to have only 2 drivers per motor so they are or have been in the past looked after better :blush: well some of us do anyhow :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

renaultman:

nick2008:

About what

nick2008:

renaultman:

nick2008:

About what

Well I must admit I’m not up on the new models but I thought the CFs only went to 85, the 95s were XFs, or have they changed it with the 105 coming in?

Could Be you right there Appoliges I Thought they were 95’s :blush: :blush:
Eye sight not as good at night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I’ll get a pickie when i get it :laughing:

nick2008:
Could Be you right there Appoliges I Thought they were 95’s :blush: :blush:
Eye sight not as good at night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I’ll get a pickie when i get it :laughing:

Nee sweat, the CF space cab’s a cracking motor anyhow.

nick2008:

buck73:
dont be to sure…

Dont quite think were gonna go under
Walkers Snack Foods
Part of the Pepsico group

so what happens,when everyone stops buying crisps and pop?,cos they cant afford it,cos they"ve all lost their jobs!!
my old company was the biggest car transporter firm in the uk and possibly europe,and it went under.i made that mistake,thinking i was safe,in fact,so did everybody,because we worked for a large company.
seriously,though,i dont think walkers is going under though. :smiley:
used to work for them on agency out of peterlee.good job that.

Well I’m sure they could find us othe work as all the potatoes are now collected by us in house. theres the other stuff in pepsico they could divers into …Tropicana , Pizza, Porrage oats, Pepsi , think we’ll be ok

Allegedly all our 04 plate wrecks are being replaced with shiny new Volvo FL automatics next month. I’ll believe it when I’m sat in the drivers seat of one.