New driver friendly agencies/companys?

Hi all,

Anyone know of agencies/company’s that set on newbies without any experience? Am looking in the Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster, Pontefract, Castleford, or Selby areas.

Cheers

Hi mate,
You could try ARDNetwork.co.uk
They used to give starts to " newbies " looking on their site,it says they have jobs in Doncaster phone Peter Feruga 01302 247 357 and Wakefield Shane Callaghan 0845 606 6797.
You’ve got nothing to lose by giving them a bell,I used to work for them on the Sainsbury/NFT contract at London Colney and they were always giving newbies a start when I was there,had a couple come out with me a few times.
Good luck.

Try Best Connections. Believe they have a place in Sheffield. Other branches are crying out for new drivers so I presume Sheffield will be the same.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

If there is a Per tempts or Driver Hire near you you could try them as they do take newbies on up here

Otherwise it is calling them up & going to visit them all

Van Den Bosch take newbies, if they are good enough, they may be advertising later this year for drivers or you could pm caledoiandream

Depends what work you are looking for really. I know of many companies around my area which might be of some use not sure if they all take on newbies but they’re worth a shot.

Knottingley (Near Pontefract)
R.T.Keedwell
Prestons Of Potto
Plasmor

Pontefract
Great Bear Distribution (Cotts)

Wakefield
Gees Haulage

Leeds
Reed Bordall
Arla
Roadways Container Logistics
Freightliner

Selby
Potter Group (If i’m mistaken they do have a depot in selby)

Sherburn
Eddie Stobart
ABN

Other companies in the yorkshire area which i’m not sure of where they are.
Wiseman Daries
Norbert Dentressangle

These are what i can remember. Not sure about agencies, But these are the companies I can remember. Hope they are of use to you mate!! Good luck in the search of a job :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for all the info guys.
Will get on to them ASAP. Got my c+e training next Wednesday test on Saturday carnt wait. :slight_smile:

Neil.