West yorks agencies

Hi guys, I’m a new qualified cat C driver, just a quick message asking asking if anyone knows any agencies in yorkshire that will take on inexperienced drivers, all the ones I’ve spoken to say I need 2 years experience, I cant see how i can gain any unless someone will give me a chance, but no-one will! thanks in advance for any response. Jim

I can tell you some to avoid, Hire Drive at Shelf (former colleagues had probs with creative invoicing and rubber cheques, not to be confused with Driver Hire), Dave Coleman whoever or whatever company he is running/working for now (doesn’t pay holidays) :imp: :imp: :imp: .

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome skinnyjim80 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is the UK short of drivers ? & Was it really worth it?

If you click the link in my signature or these truck pictures

it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot more info which may be of use to you for C+E ARTIC training.

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC and much more…

I’ve always found DriverTemps (0113 262 9999) to be very good. They took me on as a new driver, but that was 4 years ago when there was something of a shortage. Might be different now.

Paul