New Co-op depot Newhouse

any Co boys on here know when they will be recruiting and what the money is ?
the depot looks near enough finished but not seen any jobs advertised anywhere yet .

just curious :laughing:

Hi Marty, I don’t work there, but AFAIK they were advertising on the co-op website for the driving jobs at the tail end of last year.

pete-b:
Hi Marty, I don’t work there, but AFAIK they were advertising on the co-op website for the driving jobs at the tail end of last year.

oh well , maybe too late then Pete .

think they will be ready to move in within the next few weeks by the look of things

Drivers are being transfered from â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  and Harthill sites but they were still 200 drivers short .

co-operative.jobs/ourbusines … apply.aspx

Job ref box type 690

closing date 01/02/11

Dreading this place opening that stretch of the M8 is choked up at the best of times rush hour will be even more brutal!!

Think i’ll miss ■■■■■■■■■■■ sitting out on the street for 3-4 hrs then finally getting in - you have go in the dreaded canopy usually in the pitch dark. Thats got some battlescars i’ll tell thee :laughing:

What ive wondered was that there is a whopping great big distribution centre jnt 4 next to kuehne nagel. This was built 4-5 years ago and it has never had a tenant. This place must have a 100 dock doors - who the hell did they build this forâ– â– ?