Natco foods ... and dhl

At last… after months of trying…

… I have been shortlisted and have an interview for a Class 2 driving position with Natco Foods.

They operate out of Buckingham and look like they supply oriental and spicy stuff to cash and carry outlets.

Anyone have any experience of this firm ? Got any tips on what to look for when looking for work smaller firms ?

Chuffed !

Malc7

keep thinking POSITIVE malc7 and best of Tnet luck for getting that job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck, hope you are successful.

Good luck with the interview

Got any tips on what to look for when looking for work smaller firms ?

Maybe be prepared to “go the extra mile”. Some drivers will say small firms take the pxxs but it’s sometimes the small firms that will appreciate your efforts. After all, looks like they’re prepared to give you a go. So can’t be all bad.

If you get it, and I hope you do, work hard and keep your head down. It’ll pay off.

Good luck again :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for all the positive energy and encouragement guys - I appreciate it.

Just had word this morning that I’ll also be assessing/interview at DHL Houghton Regis at 8.30 am followed by the other one at 11am.

Keep the A5 and A421 clear tomorrow chaps!!

Malc

Is there someone on here that works for DHL Hatfield ?

malc7:
Thanks for all the positive energy and encouragement guys - I appreciate it.

Just had word this morning that I’ll also be assessing/interview at DHL Houghton Regis at 8.30 am followed by the other one at 11am.

Keep the A5 and A421 clear tomorrow chaps!!

Malc

personaly i think it might be worth trying to get the later one (natco foods) moved slightly later to the afternoon, or to another day if you can, just in case the DHl one overruns or they expect you to spend a couple of hours with you. no point ruining your chances before you even see them face to face. there is nothing worse than being late for an interview, first impressions and all that

ROG:
Is there someone on here that works for DHL Hatfield ?

I did go for a driving assessment with them over a month ago now guy who took me says I should hear from them within 24 hrs still waiting :smiley: still I got offered the job at fine lady bakeries Banbury where Im now happily employed for 1 week doing a trunk to Tescos at Doncaster happy days or should that be nights start at 23.30

a DHl assesment will probably take a good few hours. so the other chap might be right telling you to get the other one moved. i had one with them and all in all it did take about three hours

The assessment I had when I interviewed for my job took about two-three hours.

Cheers for the advice - I have re-scheduled the DHL one and will be off to Natco as initially planned. DHL understand the situation and I’d prefer to work for a small company rather than a vast ‘you are only a number’ operation.

Looks like there’s some movement on the jobs market - very encouraging. Lets hope it continues over the summer. :smiley: :smiley: