My missus!

Is a little darling but the one thing she does that drives me crackers is she is forever finding faults with her car! Faults that never seem to be there when I drive it, mysterious noises that miraculously disappear when I get behind the wheel!
She has just texted me about her latest problem and she thinks it’s the spark plugs, not that she would know what they looked like but she drives a diesel! :laughing:
I’m waiting to find out where she got this diagnosis from, let you know then! :grimacing:

:laughing: I’m intrigued now!! Sounds like the flux capacitor to me :laughing:

Mine tends to do this as well, I spent last Sunday morning greasing the front top mount bearings to cure a knock I swear never existed, wouldn’t be so bad but when I came in she had been reading about it on the Internet and then asked me if I had done the wheel alignment too, so off back out I go to rummage through the garage for the alignment kit, I swear it’s the Internet that does it, she reads about the common faults and convinces herself her car has them!!!

FarnboroughBoy11:
:lol: I’m intrigued now!! Sounds like the flux capacitor to me :laughing:

I’m taking her car to work tonight so I’ll check that out! :laughing:

Just tell her its the gazinter…the thing that gazinter there`
women eh !..strange creatures…cant live with em…cant live without em.

Have you checked that the grengish pin is fully inserted into the pobble flange?

I get all these stupid questions everytime I make her wash the car and check the oil :laughing: Doesnt she realise how important motorcycle racing is to me, she moans about having to dry her hands to come in and turn the bacon over too.

44 Tonne Ton:

FarnboroughBoy11:
:lol: I’m intrigued now!! Sounds like the flux capacitor to me :laughing:

I’m taking her car to work tonight so I’ll check that out! :laughing:

ask your missus to check if its “fluxing” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and remember you need to reach 88mph :exclamation: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I tell my missus to turn the radio up until i get chance to have a look.

Mine’s totally the opposite. When I get to drive her car it’s amazing the sorts of faults she ignores - Me: “didn’t you notice that grinding sound?”, She: “Yes, so I turned up the radio”, Me: “Didn’t you notice the steering pulled to the left?”, She: “Possibly, but I just held the wheel a bit tighter”. I know modern cars have so many sensors on them that you never really need to open the bonnet, but I have to check her car thoroughly every week otherwise she’d be driving on bald tyres, with no oil, and goodness knows what else…

check the floggle toggle isn’t knocking against the thrust valve flange bolt!

mine is the same had a phone call other day the engine is knockin sounds like theres no oil she says or great i say 2.7tdi engine knackered i thought i checked it only exhuast mount knocking :unamused: :unamused:

my misses has a favourite saying about our car and she says it virtually every week, ( oh she sounds dry) wtf… she doesn’t wash it, or clean it out, has no idea how to open the bonnet, yet the oil is topped up, screenwash is topped up, power steering fluid, radiator and gearbox oil all topped up, but yet, ( she sounds dry), :slight_smile:

You don’t know how easy you got it. My missus has had 2 arguments with our gate post, and it’s an argument she’s lost twice. It’s got to the point where i’m considering lagging it.

‘Ah i just need a car that’s got parking sensors like yours’ she says.

'Sweetheart, my parking sensors are on the back of my car. You’d need ‘em on the back [zb]ing door!’

44 ton, at least your Mrs worries about the car. My wife just runs about in it without checking the oil, washer fluid and the tyre pressure because there not important :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

tallyman:
Mine’s totally the opposite. When I get to drive her car it’s amazing the sorts of faults she ignores - Me: “didn’t you notice that grinding sound?”, She: “Yes, so I turned up the radio”, Me: “Didn’t you notice the steering pulled to the left?”, She: “Possibly, but I just held the wheel a bit tighter”.

Sounds like my kind of woman. Does she have a sister? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

truckerjon:
check the floggle toggle isn’t knocking against the thrust valve flange bolt!

see below…

The Sarge:
Have you checked that the grengish pin is fully inserted into the pobble flange?

My floggle toggle / pins ok, but I`ll check it when I insert it into her thrust valve / pobble flange tonight

Why do women reverse looking out of the front window.
We have a double car port where we park her car and mine.
Missus backs her car into mine and comes in and says " I have just backed into your car,but I think T cut will do it." Bloody good stuff if it gets dents out of doors.