My mates been badly injured in thailand, im trying to help

hello all, as the title says a good friend of mine have been involved in a motorbike accident out in thailand where he lives, and is in a coma. im going to try and raise a few quid to help him as the cost to keep him in intensive care is 9000 pounds a month! plus then there is things like his house rent etc. i have set up a facebook gruop for him facebook.com/group.php?gid=214028803146 there, however if you dont use facebook, but would like to donate a couple of quid to help him, please drop me a pm, he has a paypal account so i think im going to tell people his payment address and put it in there, of if they dont use that, then send me a cheque and ill pay out of my account.

he is a dive instructor in thailand, ill post some holiday pics when i have recharged my laptop.

thanks for looking and reading this, and if you can spare the price of a pint, and ‘buy’ him a drink, that would be fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=q-WuarSA … r_embedded

quick video, moves me to tears as i know him well :cry:

could you set up a just giving account for him? or is that purely for registered charities? I’m not sure as I’ve never looked into it.

I had a win on a scratch card this week, only twenty quid, but the man needs it more than me, let me know how you want it sending mate and consider it done

Thought I’d bump this mofo up as the account for donations has been set up.

facebook.com/group.php?gid=2 … 146&ref=ts

All cheques to be made out to"The Help Shane Free Group" and the branch is Leiston, but you can pay any where Sort code is 20-98-07 Account N° is 33784754

Matt hope you don’t mind me posting this up??

garnerlives:
Thought I’d bump this mofo up as the account for donations has been set up.

facebook.com/group.php?gid=2 … 146&ref=ts

All cheques to be made out to"The Help Shane Free Group" and the branch is Leiston, but you can pay any where Sort code is 20-98-07 Account N° is 33784754

Matt hope you don’t mind me posting this up??

no mate, top man!!