Fund Raising Help

well every one we have raised £3000 so far but we need a further £2,200 pounds in 8 weeks really struggling now can any one help as a well known supermarket says every little help contact by using my normal number 07766553353 :cry:

just thought i would give another update we now have raised over £5ooo with only 5 weeks to go we are very proud lester and suzanne :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :smiley:

just thought i would come back and let people know we had a truly amasing journey walking on bits of the great china wall that has not been walked on in centuries it was a very humbling experience we raised thats my daughter and i just over £6000 for alzheimer’s and very proud of it to any way got to go i know your all over worked and under paid to help thanks anyway
lester and suzanne now planning to cycle along the river nile feb 2007 for alzheimer’s
100% charity mad : :frowning: :frowning:

Well done Bulkerb, good luck with future ventures. :wink:

Hi Rikki just thought i better write to you first and ask is there a way i can put a post on the site asking if anyone knows anyone who can help my daughter and i through sponsorship raise money for the Alzheimer’s Society.

we have paid £600 out of our own money to go to the great wall of china in October 2005 we will be walking around 100km’s of the wall raising money for Alziheimer’s we have a target of £5600 if we dont raise this much we must pay the remainder ourselves so you can see i can not afford to be backward in going forward.
i know many people have donated to the tsumami appeal and a great cause it is but im hoping that my fellow truck drivers might beable to help if only with ideas. cheers mate bulkerb AKA Chirpy real name Lester i have spoke with rikki and it is he who has suggested that i post this thread here. i can if any one needs it write letters explaining what we are doing in detail plus our charity number and the name to which cheques should be made out to
cheers once again from lester and suzzanre

:unamused: :unamused: :wink: